The Console War is over... For me at least

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are nikkas getting so aggy? It's a message board. People post their opinions n shyt. I never knew why people gotta come in and say "nobody cares". Like...aite breh. YOU don't care. So keep it movin

You realise Rico is a massive X-Box stan and is just using this thread to stan X-Box even further while shytting on Sony...right?

This isn't an objective or interesting thread, its just Rico saying more of the same shyt.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've actually had every Sony console and a psp... I'm actually disappointed in both consoles. But being one who leans towards Xbox I'm more disappointed with them. I feel like they don't want my money. Letting sony come out first let's say i planned on getting both. You think I'm going to wait a week before I buy games? I'm mad at Sony cause as powerful as it is... all I hear is that they are about even or that BF4 looks terrible on it.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This place is legitimately the last refuge for X-Box stans on the internet. On no other forum is the X-Box winning anything anywhere.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They won all the expos but they don't want to win. Anytime they have momentum they screw it up. Now they aren't even claiming to be the best console... They are pretty much saying that Sony isn't that much stronger.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Why are nikkas getting so aggy? It's a message board. People post their opinions n shyt. I never knew why people gotta come in and say "nobody cares". Like...aite breh. YOU don't care. So keep it movin
Dude is usually full of it tho. Loaded posts left and right, very thinly disguised as objective views.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I've actually had every Sony console and a psp... I'm actually disappointed in both consoles. But being one who leans towards Xbox I'm more disappointed with them. I feel like they don't want my money. Letting sony come out first let's say i planned on getting both. You think I'm going to wait a week before I buy games? I'm mad at Sony cause as powerful as it is... all I hear is that they are about even or that BF4 looks terrible on it.
I've been a Xstan since it came out up until early this year. Halo, Gears, Forza...I can appreciate Forza more than tnte other two. But they're their main exclusive franchises and they just don't do it for me anymore. Sony seems to care more at this point.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
If your ignorance allows you to make a decision based on launch content, my nikka you are in the wrong business. I make my decision based on the platform holder and how they support there platform.

Exhibit 1. Xbox was introduce by MS more power, HDD/online in every console. Great system with great potential, abandon in year 4. Xbox 360 great system, great games abandon by the platform holder a year and a half ago. What does that tell me about the platform holder? I have a 4 to 5 year window with them before they pull there content and move on, this has nothing to do with 3rd party.

Exhibit 2: Platform holder supports there system through first party games from its introduction into the console world late into the cycle. I have reason to believe that even if 3rd parties abandon the console I have more than 10 1st party studios to produce a variety of content for my enjoyment.

So to me it has never been a war, because in a war there is commitment, when I look at the history of each company in the console market. There is only one with commitment and one driven by bottom line.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's time to graduate to the PC then.