The Console War is over... For me at least

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because Nintendo was still a big threat in the console business.

the xbox in Japan is basically Coby electronics status
who cares? never been to Japan. Their movies pretty much suck everywhere but there. Poor taste

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
because Nintendo was still a big threat in the console business.bbbnmbnmnnnnmmmmnbmnmmmmml mnbnjvnbb gguggvgxfc bvhvg u

the 360 in Japan is basically Coby electronics status

Nintendo still is a big threat in Japan. With a price cut and some good games coming out wii u is gonna do really well this Christmas especially with the market share Sony just handed over to them, by showing their own country they don't care about them.

Sony runs the risk of alienating a lot of fans and sending them to Nintendo for protest buys if nothing else.

Why do they not care about giving up that market share in Japan?

Why is market share in the U.S. more important than market share in Japan?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Why are nikkas getting so aggy? It's a message board. People post their opinions n shyt. I never knew why people gotta come in and say "nobody cares". Like...aite breh. YOU don't care. So keep it movin

because they are hurt the nikka didn't side with them. shyt is disgusting. If homie doesnt want either console...good shyt, he made his choice...it's his opinion. what he eats wont make none of yall shyt...

this console war shyt is for the birds

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The family share plan that they never really talked about until AFTER they cancelled it? The one that made NO sense. There's a reason Sony had to fall back from 5 to 2 shares. nikkaz really thought 10 nikkaz was gonna eat off one game? :beli:

I know, RIGHT!!! That shyt don't make no damn sense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I told you Rico..you are way too hype for 3d...nobody cares beyond the initial hype. I have a decent 3d TV and I swear I haven't had the desire to look forward for 3d games. Some movies are cool but I'm good.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Nintendo still is a big threat in Japan. With a price cut and some good games coming out wii u is gonna do really well this Christmas especially with the market share Sony just handed over to them, by showing their own country they don't care about them.

Sony runs the risk of alienating a lot of fans and sending them to Nintendo forth for protest buys if nothing else.

Why do they not care about giving up that market share in Japan?

Why is market share in the U.S. more important than market share in Japan?
I never said its more important. I just stated its relevant.

Sony will get their sales, don't worry about that. They also never said they don't care, they just know they don't have competition with new console hardware so focus on the battleground countries first. This shyt is chess meach, not checkers.

analyze, get the marketshare with the incredible momentum they have, they already have Japan in the bag. If I was a board member at Sony I would advise them to put out a pr statement thanking Don Mattrick.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I never said its more important. I just stated its relevant.

Sony will get their sales, don't worry about that. They also never said they don't care, they just know they don't have competition with new console hardware so focus on the battleground countries first. This shyt is chess meach, not checkers.

analyze, get the marketshare with the incredible momentum they have, they already have Japan in the bag. If I was a board member at Sony I would advise them to put out a pr statement thanking Don Mattrick.

:scusthov: you see everything through a stans lense

Ignore what the entire world can see and has reported on
http://my.spill.hollywood.com/profiles/blogs/the-japanese-game-market-dying

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-10-tokyo-story-a-postcard-from-the-japanese-games-industry

Just so you can create a scenario in which you can proclaim your love for Sony.

And your supposed to be a mod:snoop:
And you said YOU were disappointed with the people on this site :snoop::snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the same disdain cheap fukks here have when their left speaker on the cheap $1 coby headphones they buy in the smoke shops is the same way the Japanese view the Xbox brand when they see or hear about the rrod.

It's not just the Xbox

It's Americans and American products in general, especially black folks which makes it a damn shame that you stans stay all up on their balls:ufdup:

All on neogaff laughing at your own country. What do you think a "dudebro" is. It's a caricature of the average American. They are laughing at you not with you.

Damn video game c00ns:snoop:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's not just the Xbox

It's Americans and American products in general, especially black folks which makes it a damn shame that you stans stay all up on their balls:ufdup:

All on neogaff laughing at your own country. What do you think a "dudebro" is. It's a caricature of the average American. They are laughing at you not with you.

Damn video game c00ns:snoop:

You betta not own one damn thing made in Asia. nikkaz trying to find patriotism now to support their stannin? Is this what it's come to Meachimus? :stopitslime:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:scusthov: you see everything through a stans lense

Ignore what the entire world can see and has reported on
http://my.spill.hollywood.com/profiles/blogs/the-japanese-game-market-dying

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-10-tokyo-story-a-postcard-from-the-japanese-games-industry

Just so you can create a scenario in which you can proclaim your love for Sony.

And your supposed to be a mod:snoop:
And you said YOU were disappointed with the people on this site :snoop::snoop:
dog if you really have no argument just don't respond.

what I post is facts, nearly 100% of the time. Nothing I said can be refuted so you start coming up with other bs to try and hold ground. You've been TOLD how it is and you have NO argument so you resort to reaching like if I have some obsession with Sony. The whole patriotism nonsense on your part is clouding your brain. I'll remind you one last time.

the facts are this:
the gamers have spoken and want the PS4 over the Xbox One
the PS4 is more powerful
Japan is relevant
Sony has Japan in the bag

what else is there to talk about this issue? Its boring to talk about facts and history when the other side has no good counter

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's not about owning something from Asia. It's about repeating the shyt Asians say about Americans just so you can Stan a console.

Only in Sony Stan land is enjoying footbal and guns a bad thing:dahell: