The Console War is over... For me at least

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The people at Microsoft must think its still the 90s. PR has evolved and you are no longer allowed to make big mistakes like they made and get away with it.

Twitter blew up seconds after Mattrick was up there hot breathing the whole intro thinking people were going to buy in. Dudes had fake crowd stand-ins "clapping" and "wooing" every BS his crew threw out there to the point that journalists even had to confirm that it was not them doing all of that :laugh:

I swear there has to be a professor fixing up a lesson to teach in the Winter session...this is PR disaster in the modern world. Microsoft needs to catch up.

Yup

*adds 2 - 3 ghz processors together*

MS: NOW YOU GOT A 6 GHZ PROCESSOR!!! :gladbron:

:beli:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people at Microsoft must think its still the 90s. PR has evolved and you are no longer allowed to make big mistakes like they made and get away with it.

Twitter blew up seconds after Mattrick was up there hot breathing the whole intro thinking people were going to buy in. Dudes had fake crowd stand-ins "clapping" and "wooing" every BS his crew threw out there to the point that journalists even had to confirm that it was not them doing all of that :laugh:

I swear there has to be a professor fixing up a lesson to teach in the Winter session...this is PR disaster in the modern world. Microsoft needs to catch up.

The approach was way off.. Could you imagine if he mentioned the family share plan at the reveal?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I honestly don't respect any of the sony features outside of just being a better console. I needed it to be significantly better and its not so far. The xbox is a big question mark. The features sound a lot better and it actually has games I want to play. With no must have games coming until 2014 I honestly can wait. The Forza, Ryse, Dead rising games... I can play those anytime. Watchdogs and AC4 fall in that same category. So it really came down to 2k and codG and BF4. COD and BF4 not getting good console reviews... I can wait. Is that just me?
Yea the console wars have been over for me once i saw that 8 gigs of gddr5 and that graphics card. :whoo: The superior system with the best brand loyalty, wins, friend. Sorry, trashbox bout to hit that bargain bin.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The approach was way off.. Could you imagine if he mentioned the family share plan at the reveal?

The family share plan that they never really talked about until AFTER they cancelled it? The one that made NO sense. There's a reason Sony had to fall back from 5 to 2 shares. nikkaz really thought 10 nikkaz was gonna eat off one game? :beli:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You guys are still falling for PR lingo. Trust me, that family share nonsense was not as sweet as you guys thought it was going to be. If it was, they would have led in with that. Once they saw all the backlash they got for the internet connection BS, DRM, and all that other BULLshyt they were spewing the cats in the suits must have been like :whoa:

I'm telling you breh, after all those announcements you must have had like 10 suits looking at Mattrick and his team like :ufdup:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The family share plan that they never really talked about until AFTER they cancelled it? The one that made NO sense. There's a reason Sony had to fall back from 5 to 2 shares. nikkaz really thought 10 nikkaz was gonna eat off one game? :beli:
Bottom line is Family Share plan would have been the end of the physical media. You can't go all in on that without pissing off the Gamestop, Best Buy, and Walmart. You piss them off... who will sell the console?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Bottom line is Family Share plan would have been the end of the physical media. You can't go all in on that without pissing off the Gamestop, Best Buy, and Walmart. You piss them off... who will sell the console?
The Microsoft store :win:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I agree, which is why whoever thought of that shyt (I know Mattrick is the scapegoat) needs to be slapped.

"if offline is that important to you, but a 360...." :beli:

I do think that this is the last Xbox as well.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i never buy on launch. ive never had an xbox but some or my fam has. i was initially interested in illumiroom and augmented reality but they stopped talking about it completely. nothing else so far has me the least bit excited about x1.

Illumiroom got cancelled bruh....that's why.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

Microsoft is one of the most profitable companies in the history of the world

Sony is on the verge on bankruptcy

Tell me again who needs to "catch up"

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Microsoft is one of the most profitable companies in the history of the world

Sony is on the verge on bankruptcy

Tell me again who needs to "catch up"
Microsoft has been a monopoly in terms of operating systems in the world for over 2 decades now and their office suite is their bread and butter.

Hardware is another story though, as successful as the 360 was it still did not outsell the PS3 worldwide with a year head start.