The Coli's Team - Official Seattle Seahawks 2014 Season Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
thought a different thread was the official one on brief search

rumors are that we are trying to trade for Vincent Jackson with a 2016 3rd rounder
Heard this too. Heard Tampa wants a 2 and 5, and Seattle is holding firm w a 3

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Just in case you brehs believed that black enough shyt was true

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/10/27/7077455/earl-thomas-russell-wilson-black-enough-rumors

Pro Bowl safety Earl Thomas took some time in the wake of the Seattle Seahawks' messy but important win on Sunday to shoot down a rumor that some members of the team don't think quarterback Russell Wilson is black enough.

"My reaction [to the Wilson story] is that it's an insult to our race," Wilson told Peter King of The MMQB following a 13-9 win over the Carolina Panthers. "And Russell is the ultimate competitor. He always works as hard as anyone, and he handles himself with poise. He represents our team and our organization very well. I don't think there's any problem with him in our locker room at all."

The Percy Harvin trade earlier this month set off a firestorm of stories about tensions within the Seahawks locker room. Reports of fights between Harvin and other players surfaced, and that eventually morphed into a story about a fault line forming around Wilson and how players perceived his relationship with management.

That story took an ugly turn when a Bleacher Report story came out after Harvin was sent packing to the New York Jets claiming that "some of the black players think Wilson isn't black enough." Players lined up after Sunday's win in Carolina to deny the "black enough" talk.

Richard Sherman shot down the rumors, telling Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post, "Nobody in here said that. It's made up."

Wilson himself also downplayed it.

"Black enough? I don't even know what that means," he told Hubbuch. "I'm just an educated, well-spoken male."

Percy was traded for a reason that much I believe. And it might've involved Russ and management just decided enough was enough, especially since it's the QB he's going at instead of another WR. This shyt is beyond football. I would've rather Russ got the beats by Percy and forced the FO to trade him than have this shyt about him, straight character assassination.

I can't even tell what's sadder, a website making something like that up for clicks (well it was BR), a black man agreeing to having his name and face all over it, or some of the things I've seen said about Russ over the past couple days on this website. But the coli loves #blackexcellence lol..

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Just in case you brehs believed that black enough shyt was true

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/10/27/7077455/earl-thomas-russell-wilson-black-enough-rumors

Pro Bowl safety Earl Thomas took some time in the wake of the Seattle Seahawks' messy but important win on Sunday to shoot down a rumor that some members of the team don't think quarterback Russell Wilson is black enough.

"My reaction [to the Wilson story] is that it's an insult to our race," Wilson told Peter King of The MMQB following a 13-9 win over the Carolina Panthers. "And Russell is the ultimate competitor. He always works as hard as anyone, and he handles himself with poise. He represents our team and our organization very well. I don't think there's any problem with him in our locker room at all."

The Percy Harvin trade earlier this month set off a firestorm of stories about tensions within the Seahawks locker room. Reports of fights between Harvin and other players surfaced, and that eventually morphed into a story about a fault line forming around Wilson and how players perceived his relationship with management.

That story took an ugly turn when a Bleacher Report story came out after Harvin was sent packing to the New York Jets claiming that "some of the black players think Wilson isn't black enough." Players lined up after Sunday's win in Carolina to deny the "black enough" talk.

Richard Sherman shot down the rumors, telling Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post, "Nobody in here said that. It's made up."

Wilson himself also downplayed it.

"Black enough? I don't even know what that means," he told Hubbuch. "I'm just an educated, well-spoken male."

Percy was traded for a reason that much I believe. And it might've involved Russ and management just decided enough was enough, especially since it's the QB he's going at instead of another WR. This shyt is beyond football. I would've rather Russ got the beats by Percy and forced the FO to trade him than have this shyt about him, straight character assassination.

I can't even tell what's sadder, a website making something like that up for clicks (well it was BR), a black man agreeing to having his name and face all over it, or some of the things I've seen said about Russ over the past couple days on this website. But the coli loves #blackexcellence lol..

fukk mike freeman

• Dap
Reactions: br.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
@Misfit @bangbreh @chefmate7days @Seahawks @Absolut @kp404 word on street is wagner is out for the season or at least until the last couple weeks :mjcry:

13zwvia.jpg

"I wanna know, i gotta know, this mystery, please....WHY YOU GOTTA BE SYNONYMOUS?!?!?!?!"

sfuhky.jpg