earlkarate.0.gif

kQIsoJw.gif

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
@Misfit Im concerned about your AVI change. We went 9-2 (and should have won that gimmick game against the Rams and the refs admitted fault in the Chiefs loss) :lupe:

@nalej @Seahawks @Howie Doroughberg @bangbreh Anyway, we need to have a roundtable right now. Pretty much our whole coaching staff and some front office guys are getting interviews. We might be fleeced in the off-season. I think Quinn is gone..he is linked to too many teams. Cable guy is getting an interview or two...I wouldnt be surprised if Bevell got an interview and our personnel guy besides Schneider is interviewing in NYJ. They might be hesitant to bring him over since Idzik was a failure there (maybe we bring back Idzik for cap duty again?)...but this could be a problem.

Who would u guys be looking at as replacements? How many Carroll guys are left to be hired or promoted? Maybe we move Ken Norton Jr. up to DC? We have too much talent to fall off considerably on defense and I dont want any scheme to change...Quinn was a beast in play-calling though on the defensive side..did better than Bradley IMO. I think, low-key, we could be in a little bit of trouble if Cable left. I think he was one of the main guys who kept Marshawn motivated behind the scenes..Marshawn could follow him to Oakland or retire if he bounces. :damn:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@Misfit Im concerned about your AVI change. We went 9-2 (and should have won that gimmick game against the Rams and the refs admitted fault in the Chiefs loss) :lupe:

@nalej @Seahawks @Howie Doroughberg @bangbreh Anyway, we need to have a roundtable right now. Pretty much our whole coaching staff and some front office guys are getting interviews. We might be fleeced in the off-season. I think Quinn is gone..he is linked to too many teams. Cable guy is getting an interview or two...I wouldnt be surprised if Bevell got an interview and our personnel guy besides Schneider is interviewing in NYJ. They might be hesitant to bring him over since Idzik was a failure there (maybe we bring back Idzik for cap duty again?)...but this could be a problem.

Who would u guys be looking at as replacements? How many Carroll guys are left to be hired or promoted? Maybe we move Ken Norton Jr. up to DC? We have too much talent to fall off considerably on defense and I dont want any scheme to change...Quinn was a beast in play-calling though on the defensive side..did better than Bradley IMO. I think, low-key, we could be in a little bit of trouble if Cable left. I think he was one of the main guys who kept Marshawn motivated behind the scenes..Marshawn could follow him to Oakland or retire if he bounces. :damn:
Just don't take Quinn :damn:

He's linked to jets falcons niners

Don't be superstitious though, breh...

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Also our 2015 opponents have been set:

Home Games: Bears, Lions, Browns, Steelers (that vengeance game finally in our house) and Panthers (how many years in a row are we gonna play the panthers? :mjlol:)
Away Games: Packers, Vikings, Baltimore, Bengals and Cowboys

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
FWIW, Quinn had some opps last year I think..albeit less attractive than what he has now. Im hoping he just wants to stick as DC and we give him another raise to do so. Keep the band together.
I remember him getting looks, but it seems bevell was more sought after. Take him first!

Seahawks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
No way Quinn doesn't get hired this year, Cleveland wanted him but didnt want to wait until after the superbowl. Hes been great for us but as long as PC is our hc we'll be straight on that side of the field. Plus with the talent I dont see why defense defensive coordinators wouldn't be lining up to coach for us seeing how our last 2 have gotten jobs as a head coach.

:patrice:Im not sure how I'd feel about Bevell leaving, tough for me to judge him harshly when you look at the little talent that we have at the WR/TE positions, not to mention our offensive line not being to pass protect for shyt. At the same time his playcalling can be frustrating at times, :scust:calling all those damn bubble screens knowing goddamn well the blocking for them is always terrible, which is weird cause our receivers block well for our runningbacks

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown

Can't blame any of them if they leave to get their own shine off our success. I wouldn't mind Bevell leaving like others said his playcalling is :mindblown: at times. In the middle of the season most of us was calling for his head anyways. Would suck if Quinn left considering what he's done on that side. I'm sure we'd have a cream of the crop to choose from if they left though. Pete seems like a good guy to work under.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
FWIW, Quinn had some opps last year I think..albeit less attractive than what he has now. Im hoping he just wants to stick as DC and we give him another raise to do so. Keep the band together.
Yeah we need Quinn stickin around the way he's got that D playin. That man deserves a raise, I agree.
With Lynch probably gone next year and a potential Bevell loss it'd be interesting to see how much that O would change :lupe:
Those bubbles continuously getting called were maddening :mindblown:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yeah we need Quinn stickin around the way he's got that D playin. That man deserves a raise, I agree.
With Lynch probably gone next year and a potential Bevell loss it'd be interesting to see how much that O would change :lupe:
Those bubbles continuously getting called were maddening :mindblown:

I dont really mind bevell...i think i probably like him more than most. the bubbles can get annoying but it oftentimes opens up other plays for us that hit big. he's been really good with the read option calls and getting the tight ends open for the most part. we also dont have great athletes at WR/TE so theres only so much that can be done...I really like Baldwin and Kearse and Richardson/Norwood are coming around though. What we're doing is working and is winning football so Im fine with it.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I was thinking about this today, you bring up a great point :patrice:
We lose this next game you're neg on site every time I get off them 24's @misft :ufdup:

On a brighter note, Bobby Wags named NFC defensive player of the week :ehh:
Not a bad way to return.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Yall are underrating dan quinn in a major way. If we lose him to a head coaching job, thats a big loss.

• Dap
Reactions: br.