DE Jackson Jeffcoat

WR Kevin Smith

CB Thomas Wolfe

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
It's a shame ya'll don't have a bigger thread cause although I'ma Raider fan thru & thru, I lived in the Seattle area all my life and this is the most exciting team in the NFL right now. I was proud for the city when they won and as a Raider fan watchin ya'll team beat the 49ers and donkeys was glorious :banderas: . Hope ya'll have a good season brehs.... unless they playin Oakland :ufdup:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
It's a shame ya'll don't have a bigger thread cause although I'ma Raider fan thru & thru, I lived in the Seattle area all my life and this is the most exciting team in the NFL right now. I was proud for the city when they won and as a Raider fan watchin ya'll team beat the 49ers and donkeys was glorious :banderas: . Hope ya'll have a good season brehs.... unless they playin Oakland :ufdup:
:myman:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Still shook about earl returning punts...hes dangerous on the return but losing him to injiry isnt a good look at all. Hes more durable than percy though so idk.

U brehs ready for thursday? I think Russ goes off and i also think jermaine kearse has a big game due to lack of attention

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Pete got the ring, so I trust his judgment until proven otherwise....

If we're talking important players returning punts, the Packers will have Cobb continue his duties there while starting

Ya'll got Earl THomas returning punts and we have Randall Cobb returning punts. Both coaches not giving a fukk about their star players :heh:

Dejuan Harris should be the one but I guess he's muffing them

But I trust Cobb, the kid is a game changer anywhere on the field

The Seahawks aren't out to injure people like the damn Ravens were last year :smh:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Still shook about earl returning punts...hes dangerous on the return but losing him to injiry isnt a good look at all. Hes more durable than percy though so idk.

U brehs ready for thursday? I think Russ goes off and i also think jermaine kearse has a big game due to lack of attention

I think Kearse and Jeremy Lane will be the sleeper hits of the game...they are underrated and if you watched preseason those 2 were making crazy plays...I'm excited for both of them to show off

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I think Kearse and Jeremy Lane will be the sleeper hits of the game...they are underrated and if you watched preseason those 2 were making crazy plays...I'm excited for both of them to show off

kearse was nice last year too. his td catch in the NFC championship game gets ZERO love. hes honestly a very good receiver. excellent hands and excellent in jump balls