The Coli's Team - Official Seattle Seahawks 2014 Season Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
The band's staying together :blessed:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-wright-seattle-seahawks-strike-fouryear-deal
The Seattle Seahawks secured the future of another one of their young defensive stars.

The team announced Thursday that weakside linebacker K.J. Wright has signed a four-year contract extension. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports, via a source informed of the new deal, it is worth $27 million.

"In the offseason, we identified K.J. as one of our core players moving forward and aimed to keep him as a part of the Seahawks family for a long time," general manager John Schneider said in a statement. "The timing of this signing gives us the ability to keep as many of our core players together as we possibly can. Since Day One, K.J. has been a true professional in his daily approach and we are excited for K.J., his family and the 12s to keep him in the organization."

I peeped you in the Niners thread @Misfit :mjpls:

Overthecap projected us as having the 5th most cap space heading into the offseason before the deal at $33.8 mil. I'm going to assume that $27 mil isn't guaranteed and it's incentive based, so with the cap rising $5 mil at least and roster cuts (Miller, Lynch retirement), I think we're in ok shape going forward cap wise to re-sign a lot of these dudes.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
The band's staying together :blessed:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-wright-seattle-seahawks-strike-fouryear-deal

I peeped you in the Niners thread @Misfit :mjpls:

Overthecap projected us as having the 5th most cap space heading into the offseason before the deal at $33.8 mil. I'm going to assume that $27 mil isn't guaranteed and it's incentive based, so with the cap rising $5 mil at least and roster cuts (Miller, Lynch retirement), I think we're in ok shape going forward cap wise to re-sign a lot of these dudes.
I'm pretty shocked that deal got done. I was pretty sure the impending russ and wags deals would cost us kj and maxwell.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk are y'all able to keep all these nikkas around :mindblown:

We about to lose Iupati and Crabs. Yet you guys are able to Keep KJ, Avril and possibly Marshawn.

Last edited:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
13zwvia.jpg

"I wanna know, i gotta know, this mystery, please....WHY YOU GOTTA BE SYNONYMOUS?!?!?!?!"

sfuhky.jpg

I'm still laughing at this. lol.

*sighs*

Welphs... Sunday Night Football.

Let's GET 'EM!!!

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
lock up wagner and russ and that about wraps it up as far as key contracts go. i figure maxwell is gonna be a casualty. simon and lane will still be around at least

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
lock up wagner and russ and that about wraps it up as far as key contracts go. i figure maxwell is gonna be a casualty. simon and lane will still be around at least
Maxwell, carp, m smith all gone. I expect okung to not be resigned either.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Maxwell, carp, m smith all gone. I expect okung to not be resigned either.

maxwell and carpenter can :camby:

malc would be nice to bring back

okung has been very good but injury prone as fukk. if/when he asks for too much :camby:

we really just have to focus on the O-Line...everything else is straight imo. britt cannot start next year. i cant believe im saying this but he makes me wish breno was around. he had toughness and id rather deal with his BS penalties than overall shytty play. its not like we dont commit penalties anyway

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

okung has been very good but injury prone as fukk. if/when he asks for too much :camby:

we really just have to focus on the O-Line...everything else is straight imo. britt cannot start next year. i cant believe im saying this but he makes me wish breno was around. he had toughness and id rather deal with his BS penalties than overall shytty play. its not like we dont commit penalties anyway
Yea, I'm a huge fan of Maxwell, he'll make some good plays here and there but that denver game the first game of the season he was getting eaten

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Britt gonna be fine. He looks like a rookie should.

Maxwell gone, gonna get top cb money in fa. Tharold Simon gonna be better anyways.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Britt gonna be fine. He looks like a rookie should.

Maxwell gone, gonna get top cb money in fa. Tharold Simon gonna be better anyways.

simon isnt much off from him right now. id prefer going with simon

i dont see it with britt. hes undersized and trash. gets beat all the time and rarely creates good running lanes..not to mention the flags. do u know his PFF grade by any chance? srs question, im curious.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't have anything to do with on the field stuff but I thought this was cool :ehh:

shannon-sharpe-meltdown-o.gif

Thats my team :to:
Thats my backup RB's girlfriend :to:

And you just KNOW that's the best moment of his life even over his son being born
I would've had to tell that no cutting nikka to hand me them scissors :pachaha:

I like the relationship between the fans and this team though. I remember last year when Lynch first got fined for not talking to the media, the fans raised the 50k the NFL fined him. And even though we lost at candlestick last season we still won, nikkas flew a 12th man banner over their shyt stadium and shyt fans. They aint flown shyt over the Link yet :mjpls:

Easily the best fans in the NFL.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Doesn't have anything to do with on the field stuff but I thought this was cool :ehh:

shannon-sharpe-meltdown-o.gif

Thats my team :to:
Thats my backup RB's girlfriend :to:

And you just KNOW that's the best moment of his life even over his son being born
I would've had to tell that no cutting nikka to hand me them scissors :pachaha:

I like the relationship between the fans and this team though. I remember last year when Lynch first got fined for not talking to the media, the fans raised the 50k the NFL fined him. And even though we lost at candlestick last season we still won, nikkas flew a 12th man banner over their shyt stadium and shyt fans. They aint flown shyt over the Link yet :mjpls:

Easily the best fans in the NFL

We all just became fans in 2013 though let the Coli tell it :pachaha: