The Coli's Team - Official Seattle Seahawks 2014 Season Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Yall are underrating dan quinn in a major way. If we lose him to a head coaching job, thats a big loss.

Yeah, on .NET they seem more concerned about Bevell leaving. I'd rather Bevell leave and Quinn stay, and I don't mind Bevell even though iffy play calling on top of everything else vs Dallas cost us that game.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
What's this Hawks forum you speak of :lupe:
Don't let your wifey see this thread breh :ufdup:
ThoseFlashyCoqui.gif

Seriously if you find her tho, let me know :shaq:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Thank you, breh :myman:

I will say....that the only thing this PUNISHINGLY defense is missing is Browner.
Him and Kam was basically the murder squad :wow:
I don't think anybody would want to put their receivers in that position this year.

We should have re-signed Browner.

He commits a shyt ton penalties and gets burnt to a crisp deep though...Im just not a big fan of Maxwell at all..they would have been good as a platoon depending on what look the offense was giving us....seeing Browner in the SB could be interesting :lupe:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
We should have re-signed Browner.

He commits a shyt ton penalties and gets burnt to a crisp deep though...Im just not a big fan of Maxwell at all..they would have been good as a platoon depending on what look the offense was giving us....seeing Browner in the SB could be interesting :lupe:
Maxwell is better. And even though he just had a rough game, check Simon next year

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
What a crazy ride this year has been so far. Went in with a high from the SB win, got some big wins, then the Harvin situation, to losing some tough games after, to almost losing sight of the playoffs, then the rebound, the peaking at the perfect moment, and now after Sunday we're looking at another ticket to the big show.

Just what a ride and it's not even done yet.