The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Dude still ain't shout the Coli out or same his name on cam and he still peddling that 1 clip of somebody he seen lifting while wearing a coli shirt? If that was really him he'd take a quick selfie and shout the Coli and shut me and @Malta up but it ain't so he won't. Enjoy y'all evening and catch the catfish.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Dude still ain't shout the Coli out or same his name on cam and he still peddling that 1 clip of somebody he seen lifting while wearing a coli shirt? If that was really him he'd take a quick selfie and shout the Coli and shut me and @Malta up but it ain't so he won't. Enjoy y'all evening and catch the catfish.

I don't even care about who he says he is, he's a clown regardless. If he's the cat in the videos he's a damn loser constantly challenging people to fights cause his bum ass Al Bundy self couldn't make the NFL so he needs the props from strangers to feel good about himself. If he's not the dude in the video he's still a clown.

Either way he's a fakkit.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I do now Habib

:sas1:

D_rB9f.gif

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I know your beyond shaky ass is not here talking about anyone. :gucci:

You do the most talking while your heart is pumping sweet n sour sauce.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I know your beyond shaky ass is not here talking about anyone. :gucci:

You do the most talking while your heart is pumping sweet n sour sauce.
You been on my dikk since them sorry ass Grizzlies got bounced by the Warriors fakkit. You and your alias @bxrfan need to let my dikk go. Thanks for commenting tho, I forgot to put your feminine ass on my ignore list. Reply with your alias because I won't see it if you reply under this account.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That fat sloppy ass blob in the video :mjlol: now that I'm seein this shyt again, why would anybody lie about bein that cat :francis: then this nikka got the nerve to have that smedium ass coli shirt on :laff: @Brooklynzson need to call a neg train on this nikka for makin his merchandise look like body paint on this mushy musty ass nikka :russ:

Either way, ban bet is still on with the resident gossip girl aka fat mouth bytch @Ronnie Lott. I'd drop you off across the board at the gym on video :mjgrin:

Now watch how this clown talk about everything else but the ban bets bein lobbed at his hoe ass:pachaha:

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
This thread turned into str8 up comedy :laff:

Where is the video?

:lupe:

@Ronnie Lott has entered his evidence. Personally i assume its him:manny:.

What does the Coli collective think.:patrice:

Edit:

One thing tho @Ronnie Lott i can see where brehs would be skeptical even with the vid. Unless i missed it i can not see whose Coli account it is.:whoo: i have no reason to not believe you so i dont. But you could erase all doubt fairly easy if you wanted too.:yeshrug:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Okay let me start this off by saying i have no allegiance nor beef with/to anyone in here. But my opinion stays consistent as it does with the @High Information Militant beef. If you think @Ronnie Lott or @High Information Militant is a fake, fraud and part time broad, then go see them and prove it when they are offering. I know @High Information Militant offered a permaban if he didn't show up yet nobody wanted to show up. I'm pretty sure @Ronnie Lott offered a ban bet too and if not I'm sure he'd offer the same deal. People gotta stop faking on here and hiding behind some corny forum allegiances

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
You been on my dikk since them sorry ass Grizzlies got bounced by the Warriors fakkit. You and your alias @bxrfan need to let my dikk go. Thanks for commenting tho, I forgot to put your feminine ass on my ignore list. Reply with your alias because I won't see it if you reply under this account.
See, this is why I'm talking about. Just talking but you ain't gonna shyt. WTF does the NBA have to do with this? Stop deflecting and living vicariously through people that don't even know you chinaman.