The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
thats what I thought bytch. You ain't fukkin with me in the gym, that's why I call you baby weights. Thanks for confirming:salute:

You did all that pump faking and still ain't posted shyt in this thread :mjlol:

Lucky Charms aka baby weights

:salute:

I didn't pump fake anything you retarded ass clown :dwillhuh:

You say I'm baby weights and you out do me so I said put ya money where ya mouth is and bet your account on it

All that chatty patty shyt has you scatter brained now. Get CTE from postin on the coli excessively brehs :russ:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
First off :dame: at the bolded. I just exposed your racist bytch ass yesterday. You were crying like a fakkit in that thread. fukk outta my face Armando. Sit back and take your L :mjlol:

One things for sure is that you can't pick up your fat play station built wife Consuela :laff:
You aint do shyt but edit my post before you quoted me, and sTill nothing happend to me.....

You posted me calling the Jamaican team Pussies as proof that I'm racist :mjlol:

Im not married, never even dated a Mexican girl before

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
First off :dame: at the bolded. I just exposed your racist bytch ass yesterday. You were crying like a fakkit in that thread. fukk outta my face Armando. Sit back and take your L :mjlol:

One things for sure is that you can't pick up your fat play station built wife Consuela :laff:
Breh racist? Which thread?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I didn't pump fake anything you retarded ass clown :dwillhuh:

You say I'm baby weights and you out do me so I said put ya money where ya mouth is and bet your account on it

All that chatty patty shyt has you scatter brained now. Get CTE from postin on the coli excessively brehs

I don't give a fukk about a ban bet. :what: You're just falling back on that stupid as shyt as way to keep stalling and bullshytting.

People see how much of a bozo you are :mjlol:

How about this, I'm not doing a ban bet. Now what. :stopitslime:

Post your bench video or shut the fukk up hoe. It's that simple. You pump fakin ass clown. Just admit you ain't fukkin with me

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't give a fukk about a ban bet. :what: You're just falling back on that stupid as shyt as way to keep stalling and bullshytting.

People see how much of a bozo you are :mjlol:

How about this, I'm not doing a ban bet. Now what. :stopitslime:

Post your bench video or shut the fukk up hoe. It's that simple. You pump fakin ass clown. Just admit you ain't fukkin with me

So you the literal definition of a bytch ass nikka, in glad you finally admit it :ehh:

We're done here

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I didn't edit shyt. You complained and snitched to the mods you fakkit ass border hopper :russ:

You talked all that shyt for months and got what was coming to you Armando. Go eat some jumping beans and get get off my dikk Armando. :umad: Ol Guadalajara version of Benzino ass fakkit. Go pick some strawberries for .10 cents and hour bytch. :russ:
:mjlol: you found quotes from years ago, ediTed them and quoted me, you think all these anTi Mexican posters gonna let me say something racist unchecked?

If I was racist, I would of been banned and the thread wouldn't of got deleted....

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So you the literal definition of a bytch ass nikka, in glad you finally admit it :ehh:

We're done here

You're a bytch in real life. Doing all this stupid as goin back and forth and ain't posted one video in this thread. fukk outta here fakkit. :mjlol:

This is exactly what I be talkin about with some of you trolling ass nikkaz man. Pop all that shyt, but when it's really time to show something, they bytch up just like @G.O.A.T. Squad's bytch ass

I'd call you and ya momma a bytch to your face on God. You wouldnt do damn thing but call the cops :russ:

Unless you're gonna post a video in this thread of you benching don't quote me fakkit.

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
you found quotes from years ago, ediTed them and quoted me, you think all these anTi Mexican posters gonna let me say something racist unchecked?

If I was racist, I would of been banned and the thread wouldn't of got deleted....

The whole site saw exactly what you said bytch. Stand on your words. You talked all that shyt and got exposed :mjlol:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
You're a bytch in real life. Doing all this stupid as goin back and forth and posted one video in this thread. fukk outta here fakkit. :mjlol:

This is exactly what I be talkin about with some of you trolling ass nikkaz man. Pop all that shyt, but when it's really time to show something, they bytch up just like @G.O.A.T. Squad's bytch ass

I'd call you and ya momma a bytch to your face on God. You would t do damn thing but call the cops :russ:

Unless you're gonna post a video in this thread of you benching don't quote me fakkit.

The fukk you eat for breakfast and lunch to have you hyped up like this??

Dude is dirty today :picard:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The fukk you eat for breakfast and lunch to have you hyped up like this??

Dude is dirty today :picard:

Some of these bozos be trolling me all week talkin shyt and I just fall back and let nikkaz cook and get off their jokes. Then when I clap back, those same weirdos get quiet or start running to mods to delete roast threads that I make :dead:

I offered that fakkit ass duck sauce eating railroad builder @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman to pull up in real life in Oakland several times and I've invited other Bay Area posters to record me slapping the shyt outta him, but he's ducked every time :mjlol:

@Luck is a big for nothing baby weights lifting ass blown who literally makes threads complaining about people eating bugs :laff: He's scared as fukk to post a bench video in here.

That strawberry picking border hopper @Cocaine Biceps Got roasted to Bolivia yesterday and complained to the mods to get the thread deleted :laff:

I got time for all the fukkery today :mjgrin:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Catfish are biting good this season.

You're suck a bytch in real life. You keep embarrassing yourself by upping this thread :laff:

You won't pull up In real life. I've called your bytch ass out to pull up in Oakland several times but you've ducked every time :russ:

fukk outta my face you pan faced duck sauce eating fakkit :camby: