The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That fat sloppy ass blob in the video :mjlol: now that I'm seein this shyt again, why would anybody lie about bein that cat :francis: then this nikka got the nerve to have that smedium ass coli shirt on @Brooklynzson need to call a neg train on this nikka for makin his merchandise look like body paint on this mushy musty ass nikka :russ:

Either way, ban bet is still on with the resident gossip girl aka fat mouth bytch @Ronnie Lott. I'd drop you off across the board at the gym on video

Now watch how this clown talk about everything else but the ban bets bein lobbed at his hoe ass

Oh shyt, its baby weights again :laff:

You still in your fakkit feelings since I called your big for nothing ass out :russ:

You have flip flopped in this thread more than James Harden :russ:

Now you talkin about I'm fat? :dead:

Are you blind and retarded? :what:

I'm with all the fukkerry this morning, let's get it bytch :russ:

I'm still waiting for you to post you benching more than me :mjgrin:

You have the same dikkriding fakkits teaming up with each other to talk shyt against me :dead:

Go back to TRL and make another thread complaining like a bytch you bozo ass nikka :russ:

Let's go Luck, post that video of you reppin 4 plates on bench :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Ronnie is too busy reading the latest gossip and posting on LSA to do a ban bet. Probably a cross-dresser

I don't know who the fukk you are, but I see that I gotchu all in your fakkit feelings :mjgrin:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm 100% certain that's not him in the vids at this point. If it was he wouldn't be keep showing that one video that provides zero proof it's him.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's him in the video same bald head nikka that was in the first bench video he posted right @Ronnie Lott

Exactly. I've been posting my videos for 5 years. :russ: Some of these dudes are so weird and troll so much that they start believing their own troll stories :dead:

First it was "that's not you"
Then it was "your recording your friend"
Then after MFs seen that I had in on A fukkIN COLI T SHIRT, then it was "you're fat" :laff:

I be sittin back laughing at these clowns bro:russ:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. I've been posting my videos for 5 years. :russ: Some of these dudes are so weird and troll so much that they start believing their own troll stories :dead:

First it was "that's not you"
Then it was "your recording your friend"
Then after MFs seen that I had in on A fukkIN COLI T SHIRT, then it was "you're fat" :laff:

I be sittin back laughing at these clowns bro:russ:

Be real though, you're off that roid cycle in this latest video, that you were on in the first video right? Is that cause of health reasons or what?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh shyt, its baby weights again :laff:

You still in your fakkit feelings since I called your big for nothing ass out :russ:

You have flip flopped in this thread more than James Harden :russ:

Now you talkin about I'm fat? :dead:

Are you blind and retarded? :what:

I'm with all the fukkerry this morning, let's get it bytch :russ:

I'm still waiting for you to post you benching more than me :mjgrin:

You have the same dikkriding fakkits teaming up with each other to talk shyt against me :dead:

Go back to TRL and make another thread complaining like a bytch you bozo ass nikka :russ:

Let's go Luck, post that video of you reppin 4 plates on bench :mjgrin:

This dyke wait a week later to respond but I'm here now :mjgrin:

You can't call me out :mjlol:even if that is you, you look like shyt in your 20s and your numbers aren't impressive for you to look as bad as you do. nikkas here askin if you on steroid withdrawals because you look so damn terrible :Philol:

Either way do we have an official ban bet on me dropping ya fat ass off fakkit or nah?