The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This dyke wait a week later to respond but I'm here now :mjgrin:

You can't call me out :mjlol:even if that is you, you look like shyt in your 20s and your numbers aren't impressive for you to look as bad as you do. nikkas here askin if you on steroid withdrawals because you look so damn terrible :Philol:

Either way do we have an official ban bet on me dropping ya fat ass off fakkit or nah?

:what:

You can't fukk with me in the gym. That's a fact that are afraid to accept :mjlol:

I don't have an ounce of fat on me, you're trolling like a MF right now, it's either that or you're retarded and blind :dead:

You did all this shyt talking and flip flopping only to make yourself look even more stupid. You're a bozo ass loser on here who literally bytches and makes threads about people eating bugs :laff:

Yo Lucky Charms, im still waiting for you to post that bench video :russ:

Post it or shut the fukk up. Matter fact tell all your flunkies to post their bench videos :russ:

Your father raised a bytch :russ:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:what:

You can't fukk with me in the gym. That's a fact that are afraid to accept :mjlol:

I don't have an ounce of fat on me, you're trolling like a MF right now, it's either that or you're retarded and blind :dead:

You did all this shyt talking and flip flopping only to make yourself look even more stupid. You're a bozo ass loser on here who literally bytches and makes threads about people eating bugs :laff:

Yo Lucky Charms, im still waiting for you to post that bench video :russ:

Post it or shut the fukk up. Matter fact tell all your flunkies to post their bench videos :russ:

Your father raised a bytch :russ:

You doin all of this talkin when we can just bet and prove what is what... what's hard to understand about this you silly scary ass bytch :Smugkobe: this gossipy dikk sucker scared to death to lose that account

I didn't flip flop on nothin, I said whoever that is in the video looks like shyt. I don't know if that's you or not but that's simple to prove.

nikkas askin if you're off that shyt :laff:Damn that shyt gotta burn slow. Workin out for years to look like that :Caclaughung:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You doin all of this talkin when we can just bet and prove what is what is, what's hard to understand about this you silly scary ass bytch :Smugkobe: this gossipy dikk sucker scared to death to lose that account

I didn't flip flop on nothin, I said whoever that is in the video looks like shyt. I don't know if that's you or not but that's simple to prove.

nikkas askin if you're off that shyt Damn that shyt gotta burn slow. Workin out for years to look like that :Caclaughung:

And after all that you still can't post a bench video benching more than me :dead:

I'm not scared to lose shyt, but you're scared as fukk to post a bench video because my videos shyt all over yours. You're a flabby big for nothin ass nikka :russ:

Stop being an insecure bytch and post your bench videos. My videos are up in this thread right now :russ:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You doin all of this talkin when we can just bet and prove what is what... what's hard to understand about this you silly scary ass bytch :Smugkobe: this gossipy dikk sucker scared to death to lose that account

nikkas askin if you're off that shyt Damn that shyt gotta burn slow. Workin out for years to look like that :Caclaughung:
Yea I've seen it. It's a video of someone with the coli on their phone recording someone else bench press

Y'all didn't learn the first time when originalgangster got caught huh :heh:

It takes literally a few seconds to do video if you aint a fraud. If you are a fraud then you have to stall and wait days on the nikka that's gonna be in video like what this clown is doin

When I did my videos, all I did was ask somebody to record what I was already doin in my regular workout then put that shyt on Vimeo 30 seconds later.

This catfish [USER=3855]@Ronnie Lott[/USER] say he be in the gym and he puttin up numbers, what weightlifter y'all know that bashful about the fact that they lift weights :usure:

Which one is it fakkit :laff:

You flip floppin ass bozo :laff:

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And after all that you still can't post a bench video benching more than me :dead:

I'm not scared to lose shyt, but you're scared as fukk to post a bench video because my videos shyt all over yours. You're a flabby big for nothin ass nikka :russ:

Stop being an insecure bytch and post your bench videos. My videos are up in this thread right now :russ:

I got videos of me doin every major lift in the gym effortlessly. You got a muted shytty bench video with a fat nikka in it :mjlol:

It's a simple bet then and this could've been settled but you'd rather talk to me :wrist:what's the hold up scared hoe :jbhmm:

Like a said, stay in a bytch place until you ready to back that mouth up :BronWinning:

Which one is is fakkit :laff:

You flip floppin ass bozo :laff:

Damn on top of bein sloppy and catty, you stupid as fukk :mjlol: where am I flip floppin at? Nothin has been confirmed yet behind that trash ass video and I clearly said "Whoever that is". If that's you, you look like shyt. If that's not you, you and ya man look like shyt so nothin has has changed

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I got videos of me doin every major lift in the gym effortlessly. You got a muted shytty bench video with a fat nikka in it :mjlol:

It's a simple bet then and this could've been settled but you'd rather talk to me what's the hold up scared hoe :jbhmm:

Like a said, stay in a bytch place until you ready to back that mouth up :BronWinning:

Damn on top of bein sloppy and catty, you stupid as fukk :mjlol: where am I flip floppin at? Nothin has been confirmed yet behind that trash ass video and I clearly said "Whoever that is". If that's you, you look like shyt. If that's not you, you and ya man look like shyt so nothin has has changed

Fist off pause at the bolded :dame:

You clearly flipped flopped by first saying I was cat fishing, I shut that shyt down then you're on some "you look like shyt" argument
:russ: Now you're falling back on a stupid ass ban bet :laff:

My videos are posted in this thread. Your bench video isn't. :russ:

Stop being a bytch and post it fakkit. Oh wait, you just wana talk to me :dame:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fist off pause at the bolded :dame:

You clearly flipped flopped by first saying I was cat fishing, I shut that shyt down then you're on some "you look like shyt" argument
:russ: Now you're falling back on a stupid ass ban bet :laff:

I always said whoever in that video looked like shyt and you're still a catfish until proven otherwise dense fakkit. If that's you then you look terrible, what's hard to understand about that?

You've seen and commented on my videos before you dumbass clown :russ: you must think I forgot or something but either way when you ready to man up and bet hit me up. Until then stay in a bytch place :smugdraper:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

OriginalGansta17 had the same shyt,proves nothing
Bet you ugly as fukk,thats why you havnt posted a proof pic

Lift all these weights and still can't pick a bytch up :umad:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I always said whoever in that video looked like shyt and you're still a catfish until proven otherwise dense fakkit. If that's you then you look terrible, what's hard to understand about that?

You've seen and commented on my videos before you dumbass clown :russ: you must think I forgot or something but either way when you ready to man up and bet hit me up. Until then stay in a bytch place :smugdraper:
thats what I thought bytch. You ain't fukkin with me in the gym, that's why I call you baby weights. Thanks for confirming:salute:

You did all that pump faking and still ain't posted shyt in this thread :mjlol:

Lucky Charms aka baby weights

:salute:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
OriginalGansta17 had the same shyt,proves nothing
Bet you ugly as fukk,thats why you havnt posted a proof pic

Lift all these weights and still can't pick a bytch up :umad:

First off :dame: at the bolded. I just exposed your racist bytch ass yesterday. You were crying like a fakkit in that thread. fukk outta my face Armando. Sit back and take your L :mjlol:

One things for sure is that you can't pick up your fat play station built wife Consuela :laff: