The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
@Ronnie Lott

Like, I'm high now and I'm thinking....why, if it was you, why would you be logged in on 1 phone & recording with another?:jbhmm:

Like why would someone be recording you lifting weights with THEIR phone & not recording you with your own phone....but yet you have the video?:jbhmm:

I'm high:hubie:...but it doesn't make sense to me:patrice:

:mindblown: Holy shyt.

I had my homie use HIS phone to record me. I told him to make sure that he recorded my phone with MY Coli user name showing. Why is that so hard to grasp :what:

He sent the video to MY phone. Why is that so difficult to understand:what:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I do...I have every person that wants to argue and troll with the Asian bullshyt on ignore. That makes my Coli experience so much better plus I don't have to worry about dapping or repping any of their posts on accident by forgetting they despise me.

I hope you don't have me on ignore Su Young.

:mjcry:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
What y'all think:lupe: There's 1 thing that got me:patrice: but I wanna see if y'all got the same question 1st:whoa:

@Ronnie Lott

Like, I'm high now and I'm thinking....why, if it was you, why would you be logged in on 1 phone & recording with another?:jbhmm:

Like why would someone be recording you lifting weights with THEIR phone & not recording you with your own phone....but yet you have the video?:jbhmm:

I'm high:hubie:...but it doesn't make sense to me:patrice:

I had my homie use HIS phone to record me. I told him to make sure that he recorded my phone with MY Coli user name showing. Why is that so hard to grasp :what:

Yall nikkas got me reading this like a Tom Clancy novel :russ:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

You need more people:abyoumad:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
The video seems pretty valid. Also I lurk "the gym" on here and he in there with legit critiques and advice. If I was ya'll I wouldn't show up either :mjgrin:.

This shyt is just funny as fukk to me cuz Blackthoughts involved :lolbron:. I swear he used the same reasoning as Ronnie is for not showing his pics when he was beefing with itsyoung. I agree though, I rather smack someone up in real life than posting pictures on a random internet forum. shyt could be a meme for years :usure:. Why ya'll acting like this ain't the Coli and there's some fukkboys and wolves on these skreets. Also not mad at blackthoughts doing his full :skip:. I don't want no problems with that dude in the video either.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The video seems pretty valid. Also I lurk "the gym" on here and he in there with legit critiques and advice. If I was ya'll I wouldn't show up either :mjgrin:.

This shyt is just funny as fukk to me cuz Blackthoughts involved :lolbron:. I swear he used the same reasoning as Ronnie is for not showing his pics when he was beefing with itsyoung. I agree though, I rather smack someone up in real life than posting pictures on a random internet forum. shyt could be a meme for years :usure:. Why ya'll acting like this ain't the Coli and there's some fukkboys and wolves on these skreets. Also not mad at blackthoughts doing his full :skip:. I don't want no problems with that dude in the video either.

:salute: bro.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron: There's one more issue and I see someone else already asked it :jbhmm: But I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt:mjcry: The coli shirt makes me not press for answers:hubie:
Another issue :patrice: plot thickens... i'm a finish this thriller by tomorrow :pachaha:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
My bad. Post a video shouting out the Coli.:ehh:

He's still ducking the ban bet, he was talking out his ass. If this fakkit talks about me again without @ing me somebody do it. At least be man enough to address the people you're talking shyt about, it's just the net :mjgrin: