The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
AH950r.gif

:mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
How do you know he's 6 2

No videos of lifts:sas2:

He's a 40 year old loser and a stalker. You know what "I'm 6'6" :troll:

nikkas is just randomly assigning nikkas height without ever seeing them before even on video or in a picture?:dwillhuh:

And after 5 pages, you still aint provide no valid proof in this bytch????:dahell:

I wasted my weed reading this bullshyt breh:scust:

:hhh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nikkas is just randomly assigning nikkas height without ever seeing them before even on video or in a picture?:dwillhuh:

And after 5 pages, you still aint provide no valid proof in this bytch????:dahell:

I wasted my weed reading this bullshyt breh:scust:

:hhh:

You saw my proof of my video :dahell:

What are you talking about :dahell:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
How do you know he's 6 2

No videos of lifts:sas2:

He's a 40 year old loser and a stalker. You know what "I'm 6'6" :troll:

Of course he doesn't, my license says 6'4" too since I had on boots, if he wants to do a ban bet right now we can :yeshrug:

Okay, last time. Ban bet or nah? Ronald just post a video shouting out the Coli and Wilt Chamberlain will post proof of height. Fair enough?:manny:

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You saw my proof of my video :dahell:

What are you talking about :dahell:

That ain't valid my nikka...come on.

Just post a video of you saying "fukk these nikkas...its Ronnie Lott" and they'll leave you alone. You posting suspect videos of someone holding a phone recording someone with a coli shirt on, but that doesnt mean it's you, is what they saying & I agree:hubie:

How we know you weren't recording?:dwillhuh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Ronnie Lott

Like, I'm high now and I'm thinking....why, if it was you, why would you be logged in on 1 phone & recording with another?:jbhmm:

Like why would someone be recording you lifting weights with THEIR phone & not recording you with your own phone....but yet you have the video?:jbhmm:

I'm high:hubie:...but it doesn't make sense to me:patrice:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That ain't valid my nikka...come on.

Just post a video of you saying "fukk these nikkas...its Ronnie Lott" and they'll leave you alone. You posting suspect videos of someone holding a phone recording someone with a coli shirt on, but that doesnt mean it's you, is what they saying & I agree:hubie:

How we know you weren't recording?:dwillhuh:

So let me get this straight, you're gonna act like you didn't see my screen name on my phone :dead: You think I picked a random person to put on a Coli shirt :dead:

Bro, you gotta understand this. There are like 4 dudes on here who have been trolling me for years :mjlol: They will literally say anything to try to discredit me even if it doesn't make sense.

Even if/when I post my next lift video wearing a Coli shirt while I say "it's Ronnie Lott" those same 4 bozos will still come up with something :dead:

I even called out @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman 8' real life to meet up in person so I could slap the shyt out of him and he ducked it. :mjlol: