the-coli confessionals.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
-i just got a new girl and i plan on cheating on her cuz i cant see myself loving her
-i only care about myself
-i lie to every girl i meet about my sexual escapades. her: "whens the last time u had sex?" me: "uhh, 3 months ago." :mjpls:
-ive thought about fukking all of my good homies girlfriends at some point in time
-i once had sex with two different girls in a span of 3 hours. i barely washed my nuts off :yeshrug:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I only have a short patience when it comes to children. I have no idea why.

If I could afford it when/If I want kids I would get a surrogate mother, and I don't want to have a daughter.

I've never been in an extremely angry state of mind before...and it kinda scares me.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
-i almost got jumped by a group of 8 gay dudes in ATL. i had to back down. i analyzed the situation in my head and saw no ways to come up with a W so fell back

-i respect dudes that cheat as long as tehy dont bring their girl an STD

-the concept of monogamy in general makes no sense to me​

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I broke my back last year. Sucked ass. Awful pain, especially the nervous system stuff from spinal bruising. I was in a back brace for 3 months of school, taking 18 credits, fukk me.This injury led to some issues. I couldn't get a real boner for the longest time, which was obviously a concern. The real kicker was the effect it had on my bowels. If I had to go, I HAD to go, and it was no laughing matter. One day in research methods i feel the rumbling. As i get up and walk out of class, I realize that this is one of those liquidy shyts that will burst out of my anus if i walk weird or at a certain pace. I draw in my breath, and i walk to the bathroom. I manage to get inside, and then I do the move (where you sit down on a toilet seat and pull your pants down at the same time... Except it goes wrong. The front of my pants catch on my back brace and I shyt a little in my boxers, on my pants, and all down the front of the toilet. maybe some gets actually inside the bowl. I manage to cock my ass back so i can at least get the rest in the bowl. I'm finished. My right hand has shyt on it. There is shyt all over my boxers and jeans. I almost cry. I can't clean it up because of my back and broken left hand. So i take my pants off, I throw my boxers away, and i wipe off as much shyt as i can from my pants. I rush back to my dorm room, thank god i managed to keep a 30 foot distance from everyone or theyd know what went down. I strip my shytty clothes off, get into the shower, and then put new ones on (this is a 30 minute ordeal with a broken back). I head back to class because I left a notebook and stuff in there. I catch the end of the period, and i have to explain to my teacher that the pins in my wrist started bleeding and that I had to leave. God.

I feel so sorry for the janitor that cleaned that up. If I had any shame i'd have looked him up and given him 50 for his trouble. Then again I was partially paralyzed, so fukk. Well, that's how I shat myself.

:manny: :yeshrug: :manny:

:lolbron:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Never been attracted to white women.. Don't really ever see myself dating outside of my race..

I'm really one of those traditionalist types in relationships.. I actually believe in love and shyt..

Never been super attracted to most women on tv.. I always liked girls round the way more..

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
My friends call me racist.:yawn:

I don't like men with dark lips.

I'm probably going to marry a man that's way older than me...I can't stand my generation.

I need not to give out my number to dudes I'm not attracted to....but I don't want to be mean...

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
ehh fukk it,

-I could have prevented one of my peer's death but didnt.

-I missed my girlfriend's mother's funeral because I was at my friend's house fukking the shyt out of her. She still doesn't know but since then I've given that girl the world hoping the new me won't suffer karma from the old me :to:

-I secretly resent my father and his new family because he put me out the house to make his wife feel more comfortable, her 2 sons were known trouble makers so I took advantage of that and did a lot of shyt knowing they would take the blame.

Her oldest son was a prime suspect in a B & E that he had no parts in, the profits bought my car. :win:
They put her other son out bcuz they found a gym bag with a gun in it, then got mad at him bcuz he "acted like he had no idea it was there" :lolbron:

:ahh: it feels good to anonymously vent

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
ehh fukk it,

-I could have prevented one of my peer's death but didnt.

-I missed my girlfriend's mother's funeral because I was at my friend's house fukking the shyt out of her. She still doesn't know but since then I've given that girl the world hoping the new me won't suffer karma from the old me :to:

-I secretly resent my father and his new family because he put me out the house to make his wife feel more comfortable, her 2 sons were known trouble makers so I took advantage of that and did a lot of shyt knowing they would take the blame.

Her oldest son was a prime suspect in a B & E that he had no parts in, the profits bought my car. :win:
They put her other son out bcuz they found a gym bag with a gun in it, then got mad at him bcuz he "acted like he had no idea it was there" :lolbron:

:ahh: it feels good to anonymously vent

Elaborate on the first confessed thing :ohhh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This thread and a couple of others proves the average human is a piece of shyt so I don't feel bad about fukking people over. :ahh:

It's the karmic circle baby! :smugdraper:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
When I was with my jumpoff i slept with my her, her mom, aunt and cousin and they all knew except her and didnt care nor did I (single yrs)

my old best friend wife wanted to fukk me i told her no and he didn't believe me but found out he use to beat her wished i smashed her knowning that

Threw away pics of the first girl i loved really wished i didnt

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I will cheat on my girl here in the next coming hours. With someone i met off CL. I continue to cheat. But i'm starting to wonder if she is out doing her thing.

She called me twice lastnight i didnt answer. When I called her back she didnt answer. So now i think she is cheating. So to get back at her I will go sleep with this chick on CL. Which is kinda fukked up because i'm not sure she cheated. Crazy thing is we are about to move in together and i'm starting to wonder if its the best decision for me.

This shyt is all fukked up.