the-coli confessionals.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Can't lie, if you wearing sandals/exposing your feet, I'm probably looking.

Man, woman, boy, or girl it doesn't matter. I don't wanna smell or touch them but I just look to see how ugly they are. On some, "he/she shouldn't have come out the house with them crusty things"

Been doing that since I was about 10 and I'm 28 now. And no, I don't show my feet, ever!

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I hate when I'm thinking about some crazy stuff because I feel like someone can read my thoughts.

Like if I see a beautiful dude on the train or something, I try not to think about all the bad things I'd do to his ass cause I feel like either him or someone nearby is a mind reader.

:snoop: That would be so embarrassing if it turned out to be true.

I don't have that problem IRL but a couple of years ago I had a recurring dream where everyone could read my mind and I was very embarrassed about it.

Ain't had that dream in a while tho.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Ive dated and fukked (still do) with some fine honeys in my time on this earth... But I sometimes have a thing for and am just obsessed with fukking thicker to fat chicks. Not all but some of them just do it for me. :guilty:

I had a slim chick fetish for the longest...last year I hit a real thick joint for the first time and I've been hooked since. Won't be seen in public with a thick girl but will fukk the hell out of one.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I don't date outside my race, but I am severely dis-attracted to 95% of black men from the south. It just feels like they are just very much so naturally dumber than the rest of the varieties of black people and I hate their "swag" with a passion. Ol simple jack ass nikkaz :snoop:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
In 9th grade, I started crying because I failed a math test. The crazy part was that I already knew that I had to repeat the class, so the test really didn't count for much. I just broke down in tears. I put my head on the desk so hopefully nobody saw me crying. I don't think I've cried since then, just something about that test got to me.

Sad sht man, hope you got your sht together now.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't date outside my race, but I am severely dis-attracted to 95% of black men from the south. It just feels like they are just very much so naturally dumber than the rest of the varieties of black people and I hate their "swag" with a passion. Ol simple jack ass nikkaz :snoop:

You sound stupid as fukk right now. :piss:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I know. Those Dr Robotnik looking bytches are a no-no. :scusthov::huhldup:

:russ:

I know a chick with the Robtonik shape. She always be talking about how bad other chicks bodies look.

I'm like :usure:

Classic_Dr_Robotnik_by_rongs1234.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
There are like 5 people on here that I would like to meet because I think they'd be hilarious to hang out with.

:sadbron: But I know that won't happen, tho.

It ain't a confession unless you name names. :shaq:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't lie, if you wearing sandals/exposing your feet, I'm probably looking.

Man, woman, boy, or girl it doesn't matter. I don't wanna smell or touch them but I just look to see how ugly they are. On some, "he/she shouldn't have come out the house with them crusty things"

Been doing that since I was about 10 and I'm 28 now. And no, I don't show my feet, ever!

:bryan: and :wtf:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Since I got street justice on my ex I don't care what kind of sentence the judge gives him for his crimes.

Friendships are a one way revolving door type thing with me except the more people that go out the less I allow back in. Once I see a persons true character slowly emerge I drop em and don't look back. Most recently was an ex-friend if 2yrs, we was cool until I realized she was letting both her baby daddys beat on her in front of her kids, after that and a failed confrontation I dropped her.

I have planned out murders and how to dispose of the body and cover tracks so no one could track it back in full detail.

I have a feeling my fiance's overly religious brother and I will not get along because I'm spiritual and refuse to discuss religion with small minded people like him.

If either of our families insist on a wedding ceremony/reception they need to come out of pocket and pay for it. I refuse to pay for something I never wanted to begin with.