the-coli confessionals.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My left foot is far hotter than my right foot and I have no idea why :flabbynsick:

I have a major sweating problem, I mean when I was in HS I was sweating bullets just walking to school at a normal pace. I remember I went in the bathroom in my HS to get paper towels and the nikkas in there rolling dice asked me if I was playing ball because I was sweating so much. :flabbynsick:

I'm a loaner and have no friends.

I'm a 6 foot+ Black man and I can't play Basketball :flabbynsick:

I haven't had a convo with people regularly IRL since I left my volunteer job in may. :flabbynsick:

People shyt on me in public for no reason, I'm sort of like a celebrity in NYC, I was standing on the GWB sidewalk doing the :leostare: smiley looking at the bridge when some bytch called me a creep from her car even though her car was going behind my back and wasn't even paying attention to the traffic.

I words I heard the most in life lately is usually degrading negative shyt that I don't want to repeat here.

I walk like a penguin

Pizza shops overcharge me on propose so I won't come back to their store because I'm so :flabbynsick:

I constantly have debates in my mind as to which method to kill my self, either

Jump off the GWB
Jump in front of a Amtrak Train in Jeresy
Touch the 3rd Rail on the LIRR tracks (LIRR has higher voltage than the subway therefore I have a higher chance of dieing).

For every new opportunity, it creates a new set of problems. We never really seem to get to that light at the end of the tunnel. No one ever seems to "make it." Things don't really get easier, we just find different situations that have a set of problems we're most comfortable with.

Just keep grindin' breh.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My left foot is far hotter than my right foot and I have no idea why :flabbynsick:

I have a major sweating problem, I mean when I was in HS I was sweating bullets just walking to school at a normal pace. I remember I went in the bathroom in my HS to get paper towels and the nikkas in there rolling dice asked me if I was playing ball because I was sweating so much. :flabbynsick:

I'm a loaner and have no friends.

I'm a 6 foot+ Black man and I can't play Basketball :flabbynsick:

I haven't had a convo with people regularly IRL since I left my volunteer job in may. :flabbynsick:

People shyt on me in public for no reason, I'm sort of like a celebrity in NYC, I was standing on the GWB sidewalk doing the :leostare: smiley looking at the bridge when some bytch called me a creep from her car even though her car was going behind my back and wasn't even paying attention to the traffic.

I words I heard the most in life lately is usually degrading negative shyt that I don't want to repeat here.

I walk like a penguin

Pizza shops overcharge me on propose so I won't come back to their store because I'm so :flabbynsick:

I constantly have debates in my mind as to which method to kill my self, either

Jump off the GWB
Jump in front of a Amtrak Train in Jeresy
Touch the 3rd Rail on the LIRR tracks (LIRR has higher voltage than the subway therefore I have a higher chance of dieing).

:merchant:

you need to go see a therapist asap. trust me its better than anything else as of right now (you will probably have to go on medications, theres nothing wrong with that)

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive exposed myself to a few situations where i could have contracted HIV but im too scared to get tested and really dont care because my overall health is great so i dont even bother

Are you talking about regular heterosexual sex cause if so you are probably very likely fine.

If you shared needles, well then... :guilty:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ive dated and fukked (still do) with some fine honeys in my time on this earth... But I sometimes have a thing for and am just obsessed with fukking thicker to fat chicks. Not all but some of them just do it for me. :guilty:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
There are like 5 people on here that I would like to meet because I think they'd be hilarious to hang out with.

:sadbron: But I know that won't happen, tho.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
For every new opportunity, it creates a new set of problems. We never really seem to get to that light at the end of the tunnel. No one ever seems to "make it." Things don't really get easier, we just find different situations that have a set of problems we're most comfortable with.

Just keep grindin' breh.

If he wants to go let him go :childplease:

Stopped reading after the first two cliched sentences of fakkitry.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
- I feel this isn't the only existence.
- I feel life, as we know it, isn't real.
- I feel women are less than men.
- I don't feel comfortable unless I'm with my own race. I always feel they think less of me otherwise
- I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life. Seriously considering ending it soon.
- I want to rule the world and hurt a massive amount of people.
- I really want to get in a good fist fight lately.
- I get brolic so people will automatically fear & respect me.
- I have very little morals stopping me from doing evil things. The lawful consequences is the only thing stopping me.
- I hate interracial couples even though my mom's side has nothing but interracial couples.
- I rarely apply myself with anything because I find no motivation for anything.
- I really dislike the "gay movement" going on right about now. I'd kill every faq if I could get away with it.
- Pretty paranoid. Think people are observing my moves & judging them.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
To be honest, ive been in 3 relationships with guys...dumped them all....because I think I might be gay...my younger sister put me on blast to my parents abt my bisexuality 2 months ago and I think its time for me to come out...i was real close into being in a relationship with a girl but I got scared...my ex bf has been leaving me voicemails while hes drunk....calling me all types of dykes since I told him that I am attracted to women.

Wow, it feel so good to get this off my chest.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I hate when I'm thinking about some crazy stuff because I feel like someone can read my thoughts.

Like if I see a beautiful dude on the train or something, I try not to think about all the bad things I'd do to his ass cause I feel like either him or someone nearby is a mind reader.

:snoop: That would be so embarrassing if it turned out to be true.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 9th grade, I started crying because I failed a math test. The crazy part was that I already knew that I had to repeat the class, so the test really didn't count for much. I just broke down in tears. I put my head on the desk so hopefully nobody saw me crying. I don't think I've cried since then, just something about that test got to me.

I was the only black person in class, and I failed the black history project.:snoop:
In my defense, all my info was correct. I just did the project wrong because I missed a lot of school and I didn't feel like asking for help.
Good thing the teacher didn't announce our grades out loud.