Reppin
Top 4
I'm anti social
I get anxiety attacks in crowded spots
I dont curse in real life but i do on the Internet
I've always been spoiled
I has a gambling addiction

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Ive had a few "arrangements" in my life..might have a few more

I had my first sexual experience when i was 8 with another little girl

I lost my virginity to my cousin

I used to steal money from my sister to buy drugs

I stole a girls iPod in high school

None of this really surprises me.

And LP is loss prevention. fukk is Loss Protection Cole? Some sort of regional pop variation?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I love hooking up with mature and older women (35- 50 plus women) as evident of my swinging thread.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Its funny you know who steals and your so well versed on the topic of stealing but you dont even know what LP is :heh: I could show you some normal middle aged white women that will steal the eyelashes off your eye

Well, I'm not from the US so I didn't know what that term was.

Also my stealing days have been over for way over a decade now so I dunno what to tell ya. :manny:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I have anxieties about having sex without a condom because I feel like my whole world could be ruined by an unwanted child.

Because of this I have only fukked once without a rubber

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Adding on...

I used to steal my ass off when I worked at walmart. I got ipods, cell phones, afew flat screens, and various small items. It was easy for me to get away with it because I knew how loss prevention worked and when our only LP person was there. Thankfully I was never caught otherwise I would face some serious time.

I don't mind offering advice when its asked for but i hate to have my time wasted giving out advice and then you go back and do the same stupid shyt.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Ive dated and fukked (still do) with some fine honeys in my time on this earth... But I sometimes have a thing for and am just obsessed with fukking thicker to fat chicks. Not all but some of them just do it for me. :guilty:

Guilty.

I see nothing wrong with polygamy. Actually I'd argue that it is natural.

I believe I am capable of doing great things, but I get complacent far too easily.

I don't think I could ever marry a dime. From my experiences/what I've seen they come with way too many issues.

I'm pretty sure that a part of my family is deeply involved with some mafia type shyt.

Like some of you, I actually prefer to be alone. The only people I can be around whenever is my fam.

I feel like too many people talk but very few people actually listen, or want to listen. This is part of why I prefer to be alone.

I withhold information from people, even some close friends.

I have a strange interest for dangerous/illegal activities.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
It ain't a confession unless you name names. :shaq:

:mjpls: You ain't on the list.

:lolbron: Or are you?

More confessions:

-I just made a twitter so follow me :myman:
-When I was younger I hated being black. I thought we were the ugliest race :rudy: I was a damn fool. Cause I now know we be fly as hell.
-I've never done any drugs but I really want to try a few :snoop:
-I'm scared to go off to college because I know I might wild out when I get there, haha. Pray for me y'all.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm from a good two parent Black middle class home but have a weird fascination with hood shyt (watching Smack DVD, New Orleans projects on youtube, etc.)
I find pretty hoodrats very sexy despite them being rats
I feel it necessary to prove to my past friends, classmates and basically everyone on Facebook how much better I'm doing because I'm a narcissist and I want them to feel like they're failures in life for staying in weak ass Ohio
I wanna try ecstacy but I don't wanna become addicted