the-coli confessionals.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I like to randomly disappear,
Shut my phone off and just ghost on everybody.
Chances are I'll be in another state next time you hear from me.

I only contact old friends/family when somethin really good happens to me because deep down I want to be the standard of success for everyone I know personally.

Dude this is me precisely. My folks/friends hat me for this. Last summer nikkas was annoying me when I just wanted to make beats so I threw my phone underneath my bed and didnt even look at it for like 4 day. nikkas was wondering if Im depressed or some other shyt Im like :mjpls: I wanted to get away from y'all nikkas. I seriously cant stand being around the same people for a prolonged period of time. I'm only 19 so traveling from state to state aint really an option for me now but when I graduate college I plan on doing this exact thing.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z
A

A Friend of The People

I did a line of coke at IU, and rawdogged a girl on a beer pong table

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Dude this is me precisely. My folks/friends hat me for this. Last summer nikkas was annoying me when I just wanted to make beats so I threw my phone underneath my bed and didnt even look at it for like 4 day. nikkas was wondering if Im depressed or some other shyt Im like :mjpls: I wanted to get away from y'all nikkas. I seriously cant stand being around the same people for a prolonged period of time. I'm only 19 so traveling from state to state aint really an option for me now but when I graduate college I plan on doing this exact thing.

man Im the same age and I dont do that shyt by choice, I keep runnin into bad luck :wow: shyt happens tho. Keep it pushin and stay up.
And I feel you, I go ghost in a minute. I been this way for a while tho so my family and friends have learned to accept it.. I guess :yeshrug: