the-coli confessionals.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
ive exposed myself to a few situations where i could have contracted HIV but im too scared to get tested and really dont care because my overall health is great so i dont even bother

YOLO :jawalrus:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
ive exposed myself to a few situations where i could have contracted HIV but im too scared to get tested and really dont care because my overall health is great so i dont even bother

:merchant: Go get tested, now.

On topic- I like scary movies but I'm still afraid of the dark.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:laugh:

I don't really have a foot fetish but a few years back I was walking down the street it was a hot summer day.

I saw this beautiful light skinned black girl in a black dress rocking those sandals and she had beautiful feet. My d!ck got hard straight away. :laugh:

I dunno why, but that's a memory that has stuck in my head. This sh!t happened like 8 years ago.

:skip: That's how I feel about feet

I'm not into smelling or licking them cuz that shyt goes too far :huhldup:

But if a woman has nice ones that shyt turns me on :ahh: I wouldn't call it a fetish tho:manny:

Everywhere I go i'm aware of my height. Im 6'1/6'2 and I size everyone up as I walk past them, if im taller it's a win. I guess it stems back from my big brother calling me short back in the day :no:

:russ: I thought I was the only one, I'm always sizing nikkas up on the sly

IDK why I do it tho, it's out of habit I guess since when I was younger and short and I got picked on :to:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
i think i did this already lol. i dont think i could possibly confess anything else other than that 18 year old who let me ravage her a$$hole and i showed everyone the pics in jbo

Daps
I'm have a disdain for fat people. I truly feel bad about it, but for some reason I can't get over it :to:
I also feel like this disdain is why I have a fear of gaining weight and have a mild case of body dysmorphia

Me too. Damn like I really hate fat people with a passion and always say if I wind up like that I'd kill myself. I think I have BDD also. *daps* :to:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dont have a disdain..but dont understand how u get fat....like at what point do you say..damn..this aint right.
I think this is part of it, I don't understand how someone gets in that downward cycle. And like I don't even really talk that much about people that are morbidly obese, it's those people that are borderline and consider themselves "thick" that irritate me the most because I feel as if they can stop the spiral before it starts.
Me too. Damn like I really hate fat people with a passion and always say if I wind up like that I'd kill myself. I think I have BDD also. *daps* :to:
I feel you :hug: (on the BDD part, not the killing myself part)I don't see myself as others do. I say that I'm an average size chick and people look at me like:childplease::usure:I'm always getting comments on how thin I am, but I don't see it. If I get over 128 lbs it's like my body doesn't know how to function.

Daps
I think this is part of it, I don't understand how someone gets in that downward cycle. And like I don't even really talk that much about people that are morbidly obese, it's those people that are borderline and consider themselves "thick" that irritate me the most because I feel as if they can stop the spiral before it starts.

I feel you :hug: (on the BDD part, not the killing myself part)I don't see myself as others do. I say that I'm an average size chick and people look at me like:childplease::usure:I'm always getting comments on how thin I am, but I don't see it. If I get over 128 lbs it's like my body doesn't know how to function.

Youre a girl? This changes things :shaq: nahhh jk lol. Fat ppl still disgust me though.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
heres one that ive never understood about myself

When flirting with black women in particular, i find it easy as shyt to flirt and touch darker skinned girls. Yet over 90% of the black girls ive ended up sleeping with have been light skinned(with whom im alot more self conscious, they usually stuck up :ld: )

every lesbian ive ever met loved me, all but one of them their girl cheated on them with me :ld: none of them know

im their scruffy light skin friend :ahh:

EDIT - I am chill with everyone from skegee, but I hate folks from ASU :dwillhuh: we dont mesh period

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My left foot is far hotter than my right foot and I have no idea why :flabbynsick:

I have a major sweating problem, I mean when I was in HS I was sweating bullets just walking to school at a normal pace. I remember I went in the bathroom in my HS to get paper towels and the nikkas in there rolling dice asked me if I was playing ball because I was sweating so much. :flabbynsick:

I'm a loaner and have no friends.

I'm a 6 foot+ Black man and I can't play Basketball :flabbynsick:

I haven't had a convo with people regularly IRL since I left my volunteer job in may. :flabbynsick:

People shyt on me in public for no reason, I'm sort of like a celebrity in NYC, I was standing on the GWB sidewalk doing the :leostare: smiley looking at the bridge when some bytch called me a creep from her car even though her car was going behind my back and wasn't even paying attention to the traffic.

I words I heard the most in life lately is usually degrading negative shyt that I don't want to repeat here.

I walk like a penguin

Pizza shops overcharge me on propose so I won't come back to their store because I'm so :flabbynsick:

I constantly have debates in my mind as to which method to kill my self, either

Jump off the GWB
Jump in front of a Amtrak Train in Jeresy
Touch the 3rd Rail on the LIRR tracks (LIRR has higher voltage than the subway therefore I have a higher chance of dieing).