the-coli confessionals.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
What do you want?

A) To be an attractive, healthy, in shape young woman OR

B) A chubby, :flabbynsick: mess that's attractive to white boys like havoc who have nothing better to do than vacuum concrete and post on the coli all day

Hmm? :comeon:

obvious choice is B.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I'm thinking of trying out Insanity but I gotta stop drinking 1st. The way I drink right now I wouldn't be able to do it. U get too many cramps if u try to exercise and u drink regularly.

I'm also chubby myself so don't worry about it :laugh:

I don't really eat that much but I drink a lot of cider and beer so that's made me put on the pounds the last few years.

I might start a fitness log in the gym when I start.
Good luck to you, man. I know this is going to be difficult.

What do you want?

A) To be an attractive, healthy, in shape young woman OR

B) A chubby, :flabbynsick: mess that's attractive to white boys like havoc who have nothing better to do than vacuum concrete and post on the coli all day

Hmm? :comeon:

B.

Lmao....Nah I'm playing of course I wanna be A. That's what I'm striving for, Sol :youngsabo:.
:to: I just thought Havoc would be a little more supportive.

:laff: @ vacuuming concrete, tho. I don't know where you people come up with this stuff.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I put on mad pounds over the last years and dont care

:takedat:

:laugh:

The weight don't bother me, I still got good self esteem. If I stopped drinking I would probably lose about 20 pounds or so. Not really ready to take that step yet tho.

If I wasn't drinking I could also eat more without blowing up like a balloon so that's another incentive :laugh:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I might start a fitness log in the gym when I start.
Good luck to you, man. I know this is going to be difficult.

B.

Lmao....Nah I'm playing of course I wanna be A. That's what I'm striving for, Sol :youngsabo:.
:to: I just thought Havoc would be a little more supportive.

:laff: @ vacuuming concrete, tho. I don't know where you people come up with this stuff.

I did vaccume concrete when I was working at cvs

:ohlawd:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
:laugh:

The weight don't bother me, I still got good self esteem. If I stopped drinking I would probably lose about 20 pounds or so. Not really ready to take that step yet tho.

If I wasn't drinking I could also eat more without blowing up like a balloon so that's another incentive :laugh:

ya those 40ozs put mad weight on me, then the late night muniches i get like 2am killin a thing of frozen wings

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:mjpls: What's your problem Lickens?

You don't like me no more? :sadbron:

Look here Toki; I would put my whole head in your ass and when I emerged you'd be reduced to a gibbering idiot because the pleasure overload would sever several nerve endings in your brain. You dig me? :usure:

Now does that answer your question? :mjpls:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Look here Toki; I would put my whole head in your ass and when I emerged you'd be reduced to a gibbering idiot because the pleasure overload would sever several nerve endings in your brain. You dig me? :usure:

Now does that answer your question? :mjpls:

:o:

I honestly don't know what to say to that ish.

I mean it didn't really answer my first question but I'll accept this answer.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
ive exposed myself to a few situations where i could have contracted HIV but im too scared to get tested and really dont care because my overall health is great so i dont even bother