the-coli confessionals.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
My ex told me she was pregnant after we broke up and said she was gonna keep it. If she didn't get the abortion I had every intention of killing the baby a few days after it was born. I was gonna make it look like an accident.
Seeing people cry doesn't bother me. Seeing a woman cry actually makes my dikk hard. Happened yesterday when this one bytch started crying

Sometimes I think I might be a sociopath. I really dont give two fukks about anyone else, family included. My oldest brother has been missing for like 2 years and I rarely even think about the nikka. He might be rotting in a ditch somewhere and I'm more concerned about whether I should buy or bootleg Nas next album

I'm pretty sure I'm on my way to being an alcoholic, I just don't care though

I used to think I could never cheat on a woman, but after doing it to a girl I really loved it really didn't bother me. I didn't feel any regrets at all about it, and I slept like a baby the next day cause she gave some good ass head. Plus I never got caught. Matter fact I'm going over to my this bytch house in a few hours to cheat on my GF. Well ima try to cheat, depends if shorty gonna give up the cheeks or not. Tomorrow I'm going to a swingers club. Probably fukk a bunch of bytches there too. Worst part is I took my GF virginity, told her we'd spend the rest of our life together, but more than likely will dip when I get bored of her ass.

I've been accused of rape before, I ain't do it though.

Jesus Christ Man.:huhldup:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
My ex told me she was pregnant after we broke up and said she was gonna keep it. If she didn't get the abortion I had every intention of killing the baby a few days after it was born. I was gonna make it look like an accident.

Seeing people cry doesn't bother me. Seeing a woman cry actually makes my dikk hard. Happened yesterday when this one bytch started crying

Sometimes I think I might be a sociopath. I really dont give two fukks about anyone else, family included. My oldest brother has been missing for like 2 years and I rarely even think about the nikka. He might be rotting in a ditch somewhere and I'm more concerned about whether I should buy or bootleg Nas next album

I used to think I could never cheat on a woman, but after doing it to a girl I really loved it really didn't bother me. I didn't feel any regrets at all about it, and I slept like a baby the next day cause she gave some good ass head. Plus I never got caught. Matter fact I'm going over to my this bytch house in a few hours to cheat on my GF. Well ima try to cheat, depends if shorty gonna give up the cheeks or not. Tomorrow I'm going to a swingers club. Probably fukk a bunch of bytches there too. Worst part is I took my GF virginity, told her we'd spend the rest of our life together, but more than likely will dip when I get bored of her ass.

:damn:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

:smh:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm still on the fence if monogamy works. They say 50% of marriages end up in divorce, but that leaves another 50% that don't. My parents have been married for 26 years.

My mother was just diagnosed with MS, and they said its rapid :snoop: I'm scared to leave for university cause I feel like when it gets really bad I'm gonna be the only one able to take care of her.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm still on the fence if monogamy works. They say 50% of marriages end up in divorce, but that leaves another 50% that don't. My parents have been married for 26 years.

My mother was just diagnosed with MS, and they said its rapid :snoop: I'm scared to leave for university cause I feel like when it gets really bad I'm gonna be the only one able to take care of her.

Damn. That's real.

Related confession: My parents have been married for 32 years and my dad has had MS almost the entire time. He's had it my entire life. Without going into detail, I'll just say it's been easily the greatest struggle of mine and my family's lives. Even internally, just wavering between different types of feelings I have toward him.. I can't even describe it. All I'll say is.. best of luck to you and your fam. It hasn't been easy for us, but I've heard of so many MS patients and their families who do a great job of staying positive and going forward and at least trying to live as normal lives as possible. So yeah, best of luck kiddo

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Damn. That's real.

Related confession: My parents have been married for 32 years and my dad has had MS almost the entire time. He's had it my entire life. Without going into detail, I'll just say it's been easily the greatest struggle of mine and my family's lives. Even internally, just wavering between different types of feelings I have toward him.. I can't even describe it. All I'll say is.. best of luck to you and your fam. It hasn't been easy for us, but I've heard of so many MS patients and their families who do a great job of staying positive and going forward and at least trying to live as normal lives as possible. So yeah, best of luck kiddo

:shake: I appreciate your input. Thank you for that.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
I was born out of rape :shaq2:
everyone around me thinks they hard and they tried to rep gangs, I never did never will. The jews own that land not them, tried to kick knowledge got called stupid :laugh: I feel I'm hard no homo. I kind of hated most people I went to school with :manny:

Never smoked,never drank either. Never will. This might sound funny but one of the ways I stayed out of trouble was because I was a huge wrestling fan. Hogan was my n1gga,my idol. Still got a poster of him no homo that I got when I was like 10. n1ggas ain't a man if they ain't see hogan lose.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

:damn:

:to: man...if anyone has any idea of how that is, its me. CP is somewhat similar i've heard, but MS is so much more debilitating to your muscles....

EDIT: CP aint shyt compared to this. imma pray for your moms for real. be strong.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be completely fine never speaking to anyone in my family ever again (except maybe my cousin).

Those ******s annoy me.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
alright brehs...i got a confession to make

it's been on my mind for a minute i gotta get this weight off my shoulders. here it is

I'm tired of this shyt, remember the time I told y'all
When I got burnt, gonorrhea
Well this bytch, there's a new bytch goddamnit
Ohh, bytch burnt me again with gonorrhea
So I didn't get burnt one time I got burnt actually two times
When you really look at it
Yeah, I love the girl but I had to cut the bytch off
Yeah the bytch died, I killed the bytch
She suffered a long painful death...but yeah bytch had to go
I I knew the bytch for ten minutes of her life
But the p*ssy was good! Yes the p*ssy was good!
I just want you to know girl!
That I dedicated, this song, well this song really was written
By Blowfly, and I want all y'all to hear this shyt
It's just a poem that I writ for you girl

The first time, ever you sucked my dikk
Thank you thank you!
I felt, the earth tremble, under my balls
Somethin shot out of me real fast
The first tiiiiimmmmmeeee......

mle

Rookie
Daps
Sometimes its better to date someone who's NOT that hot... no need to worry bout A. dem sti, drama, etc.. 2. No one wants them.. they will cater to you MORE hahahaha

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

YOLO :jawalrus:

My dikk gets hard when bytches cry too. :jawalrus:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Jesus Christ Man.:huhldup:

I knew I ain't want a kid, and I told shorty under no circumstances I was having a baby. She said she felt the same way, so when she tried to go back on her word, I knew the baby had to go in the bushes :birdman:

Thankfully she carried out the hit instead :pachaha:

I'm saying

It's never that serious:what:

Yeah it is Breh. I never want kids. Its why I gotta vasectomy. The last thing I want is to have some bum ass broad tied to the hip with me because of a seed I never wanted.

YOLO :jawalrus:

My dikk gets hard when bytches cry too. :jawalrus:

Sounds like you's a real nikka :jawalrus:

Unfortunately I ain't get to cheat on my girl tonight. Me and the chick kissed, but I don't think she was ready to take it there. Me and her got plans to meetup again this weekend :pachaha:

Ima be going balls deep breh