the-coli confessionals.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If Coli posters were Pokemon Bdizzle would be an evolved Havoc. I love reading these nikkas (and CACS) scumbag tales.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I ran over a little kid then drove off scared shytless

Molestation runs in my family for some reason

I don't have patience for children

I hate Jews b/c they would cross the street when they saw me comin

My dikk got bit by a dog and was hangin on for dear life

I see no point in doing anything with my life when i'm just gonna die.

I think every other family goes through that bullshyt.:mjpls:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I like to race.

The hardest time for me was learning to speak English. Those lil punk ass kids toughened me up. 2 are still my friends till this day!

A part of my body gets more compliments than the rest... like wtf? :pacspit:

I've fukked up so many times that I get confused on what's right sometimes.

I have random freaky thoughts about some of my male friends...

I haven't had a boyfriend in like 5-6 years. So long ago, I think I've developed trust issues. Since then, so many good guys came my way and I turned them down. I think its about time to start dating again.

I got molested when I was 4.

I always be having VIP to go to concerts but I never end up going. I feel stupid AF the next day when everyone's talking about it.

I get horny at the most random times. Good thing no one can ever tell!

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
East Africa. All I spoke was Arabic though. I came to the states in like 3rd grade fluent in Arabic and another language. I lost most of it. I only know how to read, write, and understand it now. fukked up huh.

That's how I was as a little kid, I was fluent in Hindi and Gujarati.

now?

NOTHING.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
East Africa. All I spoke was Arabic though. I came to the states in like 3rd grade fluent in Arabic and another language. I lost most of it. I only know how to read, write, and understand it now. fukked up huh.

That's how I was as a little kid, I was fluent in Hindi and Gujarati.

now?
NOTHING.

:russ: My grandma is always comin at me for not speaking spanish,
"HOW CAN YOU FORGET YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE?!"

if you dont use it you lose it :yeshrug:

killacal

Banned
Daps
I like to race.

The hardest time for me was learning to speak English. Those lil punk ass kids toughened me up. 2 are still my friends till this day!

A part of my body gets more compliments than the rest... like wtf? :pacspit:

I've fukked up so many times that I get confused on what's right sometimes.

I have random freaky thoughts about some of my male friends...

I haven't had a boyfriend in like 5-6 years. So long ago, I think I've developed trust issues. Since then, so many good guys came my way and I turned them down. I think its about time to start dating again.

I got molested when I was 4.

I always be having VIP to go to concerts but I never end up going. I feel stupid AF the next day when everyone's talking about it.

I get horny at the most random times. Good thing no one can ever tell!

Was it a family molestation? Could it have been avoided? Sorry if this is too personal

killacal

Banned
Daps
I've had sex with so many random women not only have I lost count its fukked up how I deal with women. :snoop:

Ive drunk drove close to 100 times and not got caught :snoop:

I havent been in a relationship in 2 yr the last one I ended i cheated on her over 30 times in a 2 years. Even fukked other girls in her own bed :snoop:

Im a big guy and when it comes to fights I just choke people, I started doing this cuz my hands would nerve damage and I was playin ball :snoop:

Ive manipulated alot of actually good girls into hooking up by playing mind games :snoop:

Im trying to work on my shyt i stopped drinking but I cant ever get enough women im truly a sex addict :ohlawd:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Man I had a dream it was so real mane. It was so weird I can't stop thinkin about it. I was in this medieval setting right, and I was gonna be executed for some crime. I was locked in this grocery store type setting, talking to this warrior chick and this little kid. Then this short guy came up to me and gave me a something that looked like a butter container. He told me to eat this, this was gonna kill me. So I ate it and man :snoop: that was the realest/scariest feeling of dying I've ever had in a dream breh. That shyt is still messin with me. When they say you can't feel pain in dreams is a damn lie. I kept waking up to another dream on some inception type shyt and I couldn't escape it until I finally woke up & questioned is this real life :dwillhuh:

Just had to share this somewhere, shyt had me shook and it's rare for anything to get me scared :no:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Leaked some girls nudes to a ton of people. Someone put it in her mailbox with her dads name on it.
fukked one of my friend's girl multiple times. Didn't even feel bad about it.
I'm also a customer of my current employer, I've used the inside info I've gained to hustle them out of a few hundred dollars.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
My current girl is the "one", but I have a serious character flaw that causes me to just drift away from everyone in my life that isn't bound by blood to me, no matter who it was I just stopped caring at some point. I love her and she's given me two kids I would die for, but when she tells me she loves me more than anything in the world I can't say the same. I told her I loved our kids the most, but that's half true, I wanted to say my mother and father as well, without them I wouldn't exist to begin with.

It's happened with two previous girlfriends, I just drifted away from them, and they were both good girls that loved me. I just don't know why it happens or why I can do it so easily without even noticing it. If she and I go our separate ways, I'll probably never live with another woman again or have anyone that I consider a girlfriend, just fukk buddies.

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
i may have OCD but never saw a doc about it

anytime i imagine or expect something good to happen, it never happens... even sure things.

in college i messed with a chick whose puss smelled like fish everytime we fukked, but she had some kinda health problem so I woulda felt like an a$$hole if i cut things off with her. she tells me all the time that she misses me and all i can ever think of is that smell and she has no idea