the-coli confessionals.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
That's how I was as a little kid, I was fluent in Hindi and Gujarati.

now?

NOTHING.

My aunt speaks Hindi. She's actually Indian from Hydrabat. I've got a diverse ass family bruh!:mjpls:

ReyElec... As long as you can understand it you should be good... This world expects us to speak so many languages. fukk it, English is universal!:ohhh:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Was it a family molestation? Could it have been avoided? Sorry if this is too personal

I wouldn't call it a family molestation. But the guy was related to someone in the house who wasn't family. Our house was huge, dumb big. shyt looked like a mansion and this nikka lived in the pool house. He was in his like mid 40s. He never actually touched me but he would just lay on the bed and play with his dikk. So when I saw him playing with the stick, I offered to play with it too. Then foamy things came out. I remember thinking it was milk or cream and wanted to eat it. The mind of a 4 yr old. He didn't don this only 1 time tho. I never told this to anyone other than my best friend. I didn't even tell my mom. I think the b*stard died.:trash:

Some people are sick.:yawn::deadhorse:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I wouldn't call it a family molestation. But the guy was related to someone in the house who wasn't family. Our house was huge, dumb big. shyt looked like a mansion and this nikka lived in the pool house. He was in his like mid 40s. He never actually touched me but he would just lay on the bed and play with his dikk. So when I saw him playing with the stick, I offered to play with it too. Then foamy things came out. I remember thinking it was milk or cream and wanted to eat it. The mind of a 4 yr old. He didn't don this only 1 time tho. I never told this to anyone other than my best friend. I didn't even tell my mom. I think the b*stard died.:trash:

Did you? nikkas are fukking sick.. Why would one do some shyt like that to a child.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I have drank Listerine for the alcohol before. Many times. Many many many times.

I haven't worn deodorant in about three months. I am a very non-stinky guy tho.

I stuck my cock in a woman's mouth for about 30 seconds while I was married. Skeeted all on her face and neck while my crazy drunk crackhead uncle ate her box. My original plan was to just jerk it and bust on her but I couldn't resist.

If shyt gets extremely funky I will most likely go for self. I might RISK my life for someone else (think: run in front of a car to push them out of the way) but I can't see myself facing certain doom to save another.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Weird but apparently it's hereditary or something:

Everytime I stop eating fried or fast foods for more than a week at time then I turn around and eat it again, I get a boil within a day or two...I have to drink a gang of water, no liquor, and no sweets for at least 5 days for it to go away...

Needless to say, I got high and drunk as shyt last night and order $12 worth of food from jack in a crack...

Woke up with a boil like :snoop::scusthov::why::sad:

killacal

Banned
Daps

Damn when will people learn to keep the crib to immediate family it's always someone else studying there sick fukks

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

That's terrible, I have a daughter, never leave her alone with anyone that isn't my mother/father, my girls parents, or my sister. I'd KILL someone if they did that to her, dead where they stand.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I read this thread enough times that I might as well contribute something, but I won't be clarifying anything after the fact, statements speak for themselves. :mjpls:

I've always been a bit of a slacker, but I think it's gotten worse over the past couple of years. I probably should've taken my oncologist's advice to see a psychologist (psychiatrist?) after my treatment was done before he left for another hospital. At least I've been reading books about this stuff lately.

I often think threads like this are a trick. I think going into a profile or selecting "find all posts by user" from the drop down menu is a better way to gain insight on who a poster is (or at least pretends to be). The posts and thread titles say a lot, at least to me.

Many times when I see phourtay posting, I :dwillhuh: sometimes and just think I'm staring at an alternate universe version of me had I grown up in a slightly different environment and maybe different parents.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

Let's see, he never actually touched you, he laid on the bed, and played with his shyt. You offered to play with it too.

"I've been molested" :sadbron:

fukk outta here :rudy:

concise

Veteran
Daps
My favorite color is red.

I have been a goody two shoes all my life.