the-coli confessionals.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I feel like :guilty: everytime I buy a new pair of shoes.

I work in retail and I could easily move up the ladder, but ion wanna waste my time when i will only be there maybe 2 more years tops.

theres this 29 yr old chick i know. i want to savagely fukk the shyt out of her and nut on her face. she has no GED and is a waitress.

people always look at me as the "good nikka" the example that they want to follow.

one of my life goals is to cop a platinum american express card or a black card for the sole purpose of stunting on nikkas while i dress bummy as fukk.

i feel like people look at me crazy cause i have a limp and have CP and that makes me a bit self conscious but that's fading away.

i dont understand how able bodied motherfukkers can be lazy.

my dream was to play in the NBA but i cant for obvious reasons, which is why i collect shoes.

i have NEVER gotten drunk or smoked ever.

i really am a "good dude" but im a nasty motherfukker. i want to fukk the shyt out of a lot of women that i see but never act on it. cause im always at work and wanna maintain my professionalism.

women be like :ohmy: laugh: when i talk about nasty shyt.

:yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I have recurring (nightly or every other night) dreams about these buses.

7046836849_b2592e82fe_b.jpg

They've been retired for 10 years. I have the dream so much that within the dream I'm like :stopitslime: this is just another fukking dream. :snoop: Then I'm like, if I can think clearly, am I really dreaming? :ohhh:

They're back! :gladbron: The fleet is either on it's last legs or has been pulled out of retirement. Either way I know there's only like 20-40 left and I dedicate the day to finding them.

Then I wake up. :to: I also have a recurring dream where I'm failing high school. Sometimes I'm 18 and other times I'm my current age.

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
i like being the "rebound" to these females who are going to break ups or have broken hearts... :youngsabo:

i like playing "step daddy" with those MILFS ....:jawalrus:

im also the "heart break kid" :takedat:

im a good actor and i play any role that i have to especially when im bored..:myman: i like to take advantage of these females when theyre really vulnerable, only to later make them feel dependent on me :mjpls:

i have 10+ girls that are ready to give the p*ssy or that domeski when ever i want it... :noah::ahh::pachaha:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I have recurring (nightly or every other night) dreams about these buses.

7046836849_b2592e82fe_b.jpg

They've been retired for 10 years. I have the dream so much that within the dream I'm like :stopitslime: this is just another fukking dream. :snoop: Then I'm like, if I can think clearly, am I really dreaming? :ohhh:

They're back! :gladbron: The fleet is either on it's last legs or has been pulled out of retirement. Either way I know there's only like 20-40 left and I dedicate the day to finding them.

Then I wake up. :to: I also have a recurring dream where I'm failing high school. Sometimes I'm 18 and other times I'm my current age.

that part had me rollin:laff:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I ALWAYS eat people's french fries during the ride back....always, no exceptions

Me: Aye I'm about to go to *fast food restaurant* roll wit me if you hungry too

Lazy Friend: Na I'm chilling, but aye bring me back two double burgers with cheese and a medium fry *hands over $5*
Me: Cool :smugfavre:

*Upon my return*

Lazy Friend: Damn bruh my fries half empty:why:
Me: Aww shyt I knew I shoulda checked before I left. *fast food restaurant* been on that bullshyt lately, nikkas ho'd me the last time I went there

:shaq: :manny:

:laff: The Coli Confessionals are going to give me a heart attack I swear

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When chicks would have accidents (:shaq:) on my sheets I used to tell my mom (yeah, she lives with me :birdman:) that the cat did it. :mjpls:

Then I just stopped giving a fukk. I'm sure she's seen all sorts of pissy sheets, panties, and towels by now. :jawalrus: