the-coli confessionals.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I consider myself to be a fairly smart dude, but sometimes I make terribly dumb decisions and/or pass up on great opportunities. The worst part is that I know better.

I also tend to somewhat sabotage myself in certain situations, especially when it comes to better job opportunities. Part of it is that I'm a little afraid of change.

Re-reading this post made me realize I need to focus more on squashing these issues ASAP. I'm better than this.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I have recurring (nightly or every other night) dreams about these buses.

7046836849_b2592e82fe_b.jpg

They've been retired for 10 years. I have the dream so much that within the dream I'm like :stopitslime: this is just another fukking dream. :snoop: Then I'm like, if I can think clearly, am I really dreaming? :ohhh:

They're back! :gladbron: The fleet is either on it's last legs or has been pulled out of retirement. Either way I know there's only like 20-40 left and I dedicate the day to finding them.

Then I wake up. :to: I also have a recurring dream where I'm failing high school. Sometimes I'm 18 and other times I'm my current age.

:gladbron: you a bus fan breh?

If so then :myman:

In NYC we still have a lot of those RTSs.... the newer Nova ones but the GMCs that last of them retried like in 06, these are my favorite buses as well. a lot of our 96 RTSs are :flabbynsick: but most of the 98s & 99 RTSs are still a nice ride.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:gladbron: you a bus fan breh?

If so then :myman:

In NYC we still a lot of those RTSs.... the newer Nova ones but are the GMCs that last of them retried like in 06, these are my favorite buses as well. a lot of our 96 RTSs are :flabbynsick: but most of the 98s & 99 RTSs are still a nice ride.

RTS til the death of me.....

MTAB_GMC_7102.jpg

:ohlawd:

That sound. Screaming like Beyonce singing, or a bytch getting her back blown out. :shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Having sex with black women turn me off...love seeing that color contrast p*ssy/dikk. :ohhh:

I have a Ron Artest shaped head and am very self conscious about it...I can't even go bald without feeling awkward. :sadbron:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Another night another dream......I was driving one this time. :ohlawd: It felt so good.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I like to randomly disappear,
Shut my phone off and just ghost on everybody.
Chances are I'll be in another state next time you hear from me.

I only contact old friends/family when somethin really good happens to me because deep down I want to be the standard of success for everyone I know personally.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Can't stand dumb chicks

This, I try really hard not to embarrass them during conversations. Not that I'm Albert Einstein, but cot dayum. If I'm around a vapid chick, I start to question what life mistake led me to the current situation.

But for a 2 year manwhore stint, that's all I was dating. :russ:

Distinct possibility my wife may have to move for a 2 year training stint. She probably wants me to transfer to whatever city she's in, but I'd rather not. I'd be fine with being long distance for 2 years.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Distinct possibility my wife may have to move for a 2 year training stint. She probably wants me to transfer to whatever city she's in, but I'd rather not. I'd be fine with being long distance for 2 years.

You are inviting sharing breh

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
I like using big words.
I'm still attracted to men that are bad for me.
I look at other womens men, just because.
I analyze everything so that I don't make the same mistakes again.
I'm single and the summer is making me feel more single...i don't like it.
I am convinced that if I did not have a good job/nice car/education it would be easier to date.

Oh yea, and that coli men thread :ahh: some of them dudes...

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I will not fukk this one girl i know because i know that i will intentionally become a father on that day. it takes so much restrain cause she so fukking sexy

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My ex told me she was pregnant after we broke up and said she was gonna keep it. If she didn't get the abortion I had every intention of killing the baby a few days after it was born. I was gonna make it look like an accident.

Seeing people cry doesn't bother me. Seeing a woman cry actually makes my dikk hard. Happened yesterday when this one bytch started crying

Sometimes I think I might be a sociopath. I really dont give two fukks about anyone else, family included. My oldest brother has been missing for like 2 years and I rarely even think about the nikka. He might be rotting in a ditch somewhere and I'm more concerned about whether I should buy or bootleg Nas next album

I'm pretty sure I'm on my way to being an alcoholic, I just don't care though

I used to think I could never cheat on a woman, but after doing it to a girl I really loved it really didn't bother me. I didn't feel any regrets at all about it, and I slept like a baby the next day cause she gave some good ass head. Plus I never got caught. Matter fact I'm going over to my this bytch house in a few hours to cheat on my GF. Well ima try to cheat, depends if shorty gonna give up the cheeks or not. Tomorrow I'm going to a swingers club. Probably fukk a bunch of bytches there too. Worst part is I took my GF virginity, told her we'd spend the rest of our life together, but more than likely will dip when I get bored of her ass.

I've been accused of rape before, I ain't do it though.