The coil’s daddy Tariq said we need voter id laws

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This is fantasy land bullshyt. Not all immigrants are Hispanic. And the legislation you're quoting has nothing to do with Biden. There isn't a push for that at the national level. And even then, it isn't a carve out specifically made for Hispanics.
who is the face of deportation/immigration/ICE issues?
And the white house WAS batting around the idea of giving reparations to latino immigrants.

you're being obtuse now. Bye.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
these are non-citizens voting on shyt. you can dance around the semantics of it all you want. And it still proves the actual point Tariq was making which the OP conveniently left out. The democrats aren't doing all the voters right shyt for black people, it's for illegals and "non-citizens". Them buzzwording black shyt is just to throw black people off the scent. This dude Biden talking about "this is Jim Crow 2.0" when the vast majority of black people have zero issue with the voting process.

the democrats have repeatedly said they aint doing shyt for black people, but at the same time they want us to vote blindly for them. so we get "the republicans are trying to take your voting rights...it's the boogeyman". This dude got voted in November of 2020 and its January 2022 and not a peep about doing anything for black people this whole time, but as soon as we get close to them midterms...."hey bighead..."
No the fukk it does not. Tariq's claim is unsupported nonsensical bullshyt. This has absolutely no bearing on state/federal elections. Or the bills currently in congress. Or Biden.

And I support permanent residents being given the right to vote in local municipal elections. They're legal and they pay taxes. They should have a say.

who is the face of deportation/immigration/ICE issues?
And the white house WAS batting around the idea of giving reparations to latino immigrants.

you're being obtuse now. Bye.
And you're being lead to the wrong conclusions by a con man who tells people not to vote. And pushes alt-right conspiracy theories.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

What’s strange is in Florida, when I go into the voting booth, we are asked and I believe required to provide our valid IDs.

Never was an issue for anyone.

My theory is the Dems want illegals, (not undocumented) they didn’t leave their ID at home lol, to be able to flood the polls.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I thought you do need an ID to vote

Not where I'm at.

I go to the elementary school down the street, say my name, they ask me to say my address, and then they give me an E-card that I vote with.

I'm in and out in 5 minutes.

I'm in Maryland

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No the fukk it does not. Tariq's claim is unsupported nonsensical bullshyt. This has absolutely no bearing on state/federal elections. Or the bills currently in congress. Or Biden.

And I support permanent residents being given the right to vote in local municipal elections. They're legal and they pay taxes. They should have a say.

And you're being lead to the wrong conclusions by a con man who tells people not to vote. And pushes alt-right conspiracy theories.
And you’re being led by a white supremacist who you voted for, friend.:francis:

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't see the big deal about having a ID to vote. You want to cash a check at a bank you don't have an account with or a check cashing spot, you need to show ID. You want to tour an apartment, you need to show ID. Some businesses ask to see ID when using a credit card when paying for something.

Unless you're really old and no longer drive so therefore no longer have a license or maybe a young college student, there's no reason for a capable adult to not have a driver's license or state ID.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
they shouldn’t be doing shyt cause they shouldn’t be here.
....but they are already here
:gucci:

why not have laws that actually deal with reality
your whole argument only applies to a situation that doesnt exist.....
lol
whats the highest level of education you have?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Voter suppression is not just about voter id. its limiting absentee voting, closing voting centers in black areas and shortening the window for early voting. I live in Georgia, where my moms lives they closed a few voting centers and in the last election the lines were much longer. In whiter areas, they were in and out in 5 minutes. South Dekalb where she had to vote at she waited around 2 hours. That might not sound like much, but that discourages folks from voting, especially if they have to work or go home and take care of their family. Plus whenever i see the long lines at the polls i dont see any Mexicans, illegals dont care about voting like that. Thats just a red herring for Tariq's bozo followers to lap up. Most illegals here are detached from society, they more worried about sending money home. Those lines be all black folks, FBA, ADOS, whatever you wanna call em. I stood with my moms for 2 hours and didnt see one person who wasn't black

Tariq says dont vote, but somehow not voting is gonna get us reparations (smart-dumb nikka logic), and oh yea voter suppression is about Mexican illegals. So called intelligent brehs falling for this shyt too.
I'm bored, so for the billionth time: How is continuing to vote for the Dems just 'cause, despite them promising and delivering nothing going to get it? Or anything else for that matter? No one who makes that statement has given me a logical answer that makes sense.