The coil’s daddy Tariq said we need voter id laws

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m confused, I can’t vote in Michigan without presenting my ID to the poll workers first :patrice:

exactly I have to show my ID to vote. If the absentee ballots are an issue that’s easy. Just require people to upload documents within a time frame in order to vote.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What is the issue with requiring ID in order to vote?

Because it's a democrat/ Black voter suppression issue. I registered to vote at the DMV (which the GOP was against as well) Frankly I'm not really sure how you can register to vote without ID. The issue seems to be they want to to verify on election day in that already long ass line your ID.

That would make the line longer and make some people say fukk it

It's also a weird flex by so called super libertarian people who are against increased government regs and controls, because wouldn't you need a federal employee to verify the ID at the polling station?

Finally this wasn't an issue until Trump lost.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive never heard that shyt outside of the coli
I heard the word the 1st time from Bill Belamys how to be a player prolly back in the late 90s. ACTUALLY Bernie Mac said Badussy(butt d*ck and puxxy)... bussy seems to be new and I don't think it was meant to have the same meaning like what that other poster was saying but(to some) I'm just a tether so what do I know :yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This says "LEGAL NON-CITIZENS (permanent residents)" not ILLEGALS and NOT UNDOCUMENTED. YOU WOULD NEED TO HAVE DOCUMENTS AS A LEGAL NON-CITIZEN WHO'S GOING THROUGH THE NATURALIZATION PROCESS. THIS ONLY PERTAINS TO LOCAL ELECTIONS. THEY STILL CANNOT VOTE IN STATE AND FEDERAL ELECTIONS. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING BEING PROPOSED AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VOTING RIGHTS BILLS IN CONGRESS. TARIQ IS fukkING IDIOT WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE fukk HE'S TALKING ABOUT OR HE DOES AND IS INTENTIONALLY MISLEADING PEOPLE. STOP FOLLOWING HIM AND START READING AND UNDERSTANDING shyt ON YOUR OWN.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@jwinfield
We have a right to travel(5th Amendment), yet you need drivers license or passport to board a plane.
Right to travel doesn't mean a right to drive or use of a certain type of transportation.

The government can't just say that I can't leave the State of Illinois without due process.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This says "LEGAL NON-CITIZENS (permanent residents)" not ILLEGALS and NOT UNDOCUMENTED. YOU WOULD NEED TO HAVE DOCUMENTS AS A LEGAL NON-CITIZEN WHO'S GOING THROUGH THE NATURALIZATION PROCESS. THIS ONLY PERTAINS TO LOCAL ELECTIONS. THEY STILL CANNOT VOTE IN STATE AND FEDERAL ELECTIONS. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING BEING PROPOSED AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VOTING RIGHTS BILLS IN CONGRESS. TARIQ IS fukkING IDIOT WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE fukk HE'S TALKING ABOUT OR HE DOES AND IS INTENTIONALLY MISLEADING PEOPLE. STOP FOLLOWING HIM AND START READING AND UNDERSTANDING shyt ON YOUR OWN.
these are non-citizens voting on shyt. you can dance around the semantics of it all you want. And it still proves the actual point Tariq was making which the OP conveniently left out. The democrats aren't doing all the voters right shyt for black people, it's for illegals and "non-citizens". Them buzzwording black shyt is just to throw black people off the scent. This dude Biden talking about "this is Jim Crow 2.0" when the vast majority of black people have zero issue with the voting process.

the democrats have repeatedly said they aint doing shyt for black people, but at the same time they want us to vote blindly for them. so we get "the republicans are trying to take your voting rights...it's the boogeyman". This dude got voted in November of 2020 and its January 2022 and not a peep about doing anything for black people this whole time, but as soon as we get close to them midterms...."hey bighead..."

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The democrats are trying to replace black voters with Hispanic voters. They've already told us they aint doing shyt for black people. Biden already made it clear that (latino) immigrants are the future. He had that little closed door meeting with "black leaders" where he told them to get comfortable with dealing with hispanics. They keep doing little shyt to get more and more latinos legalized. A few month ago they were batting around the idea of paying "reparations" for latino in them ICE detention centers.

Is it not clear enough what their strategy is?
The democrats only mention black people for empty symbolic shyt like that education initiative Biden put out a few weeks ago or when they want votes.
This is fantasy land bullshyt. Not all immigrants are Hispanic. And the legislation you're quoting has nothing to do with Biden. There isn't a push for that at the national level. And even then, it isn't a carve out specifically made for Hispanics.