The coil’s daddy Tariq said we need voter id laws

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Tariq said to vote FOR tangibles. He's not just saying don't vote period. And i know in at least one situation recently he was telling people to vote in a certain person down in Georgia, i think it was a for a prosecutor position.

But there's a difference in saying "don't vote" and "hold your vote until they offer something to vote for, don't just blindly vote out of loyalty while they do nothing for you".

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

This dont prove shyt in reality. Yall forget yall boy said loud and proud he believed the election was stolen and its no way that all those folks voted for Biden.

America is trying to make it harder specifically for black voters to vote. Look at all of the gerrymandering and focus on black municipalities when it came to the 2020 elections. Voter ID is only one component of voter suppression.

These are what are being targeted

Drop boxes
Mail in Voting
Church drives
Water and food in lines
Consolidation of polling places
Voter ID

5 out of those 6 things are aimed squarely at making it harder to vote. Voting should be made easier in this country not harder. Just because establishment negroes are seeing this, dont mean it aint true.

Voter ID is just one facet, but im a let yall Tariqians cook....

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Word mail in ballots make it easier for a busy person to cast a ballot. which is why the GOP talks about how entitlements ruin america but COLA's for social security and veterans always pass. Old people have the time to stand in long ass lines working people don't

Thank you breh.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This dont prove shyt in reality. Yall forget yall boy said loud and proud he believed the election was stolen and its no way that all those folks voted for Biden.

America is trying to make it harder specifically for black voters to vote. Look at all of the gerrymandering and focus on black municipalities when it came to the 2020 elections. Voter ID is only one component of voter suppression.

These are what are being targeted

Drop boxes
Mail in Voting
Church drives
Water and food in lines
Consolidation of polling places
Voter ID

5 out of those 6 things are aimed squarely at making it harder to vote. Voting should be made easier in this country not harder. Just because establishment negroes are seeing this, dont mean it aint true.

Voter ID is just one facet, but im a let yall Tariqians cook....
The democrats are trying to replace black voters with Hispanic voters. They've already told us they aint doing shyt for black people. Biden already made it clear that (latino) immigrants are the future. He had that little closed door meeting with "black leaders" where he told them to get comfortable with dealing with hispanics. They keep doing little shyt to get more and more latinos legalized. A few month ago they were batting around the idea of paying "reparations" for latino in them ICE detention centers.

Is it not clear enough what their strategy is?
The democrats only mention black people for empty symbolic shyt like that education initiative Biden put out a few weeks ago or when they want votes.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The democrats are trying to replace black voters with Hispanic voters. They've already told us they aint doing shyt for black people. Biden already made it clear that (latino) immigrants are the future. He had that little closed door meeting with "black leaders" where he told them to get comfortable with dealing with hispanics. They keep doing little shyt to get more and more latinos legalized. A few month ago they were batting around the idea of paying "reparations" for latino in them ICE detention centers.

Is it not clear enough what their strategy is?
The democrats only mention black people for empty symbolic shyt like that education initiative Biden put out a few weeks ago or when they want votes.

Im not disagreeing with the Democratic courting of Hispanic voters. Im actually one of those folks that feels like the black vote is taken for granted and if Joe Biden is on the ticket im leaving it blank in 2024.

But i want you to just think about something, push all of that shyt aside for one second. Now these bills were drawn up by Republican legislators when? Within a month of the 2020 elections in which Trump lost. If Trump won handily they would have never been drawn up. These bills are direct response to the results of the Trump losing under the guise of 'election reform" mainly because Trump told them that he was upset. Where did Trump obsess about after the election? Was it Houston or Dallas? Was it New Mexico? Naw it was black ass places like Detroit, Atlanta, Philly, and to a lesser extent Milwaukee. These areas been audited and recounted like a damn dozen times. What did he rage about? Drop boxes and absentee voting. The Democrats for all of the many issues i have with them bammas, did not draft these bills, the Republican controlled state legislators did, and they didn't draft them with Jose and Carlos in mind, they aimed squarely for black folks and are directly a consequence of the 2020 elections. All that other shyt is interference.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't want any black person to be negatively impacted by any voting laws.

But I've worked at the polls before and trust me 99% of people have ID.

I think the restrictive mail in laws are more of an detriment.
I've worked the polls too. We didn't ask for ID or require it, so most people don't try to show it, so I don't know how you come up with this stat.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I've worked the polls too. We didn't ask for ID or require it, so most people don't try to show it, so I don't know how you come up with this stat.

I live in Georgia but most folks that vote have id. But that can be a self selected group