The Cloverfield Paradox (Official Thread)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
when Netflix sent a notification to my phone the tagline said something like this movie will explain what happened ten years ago. They didn't explain shyt. Lol like nothing...I have more questions now if anything. shyt felt like fan fiction. Now I'm reading 2028 and this movie was on another earth which not connected to part one...but the issue with that is they never explained that either way.. just blah blah paradox and parallel universes.
They did explain it.

The news report in the film said that machine could bring forth monsters past present and future.... Pretty simple.

This lore not holding your hand

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was disappointed in this one after really liking the first two. But getting my tag in so I can see some of the theories unfold.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:dead:@ "the TV scientist mentioned the demons, aliens, and sea monsters" being an excuse for this garbage ass mythology tie-in

That was the single WORST moment of the entire film. Just straight beating you over the head with a club to 'explain' it:heh:

That is filmmaking for 3rd graders

Yes, they technically explained the monster. But that doesn't mean it made sense:aicmon:.

"It was the paradox!!"

"It was the other dimension!"

"We must have smashed a Higgs Boson!":laff:

giphy.gif

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yall want to enjoy the movie, just watch the last 5 minutes and nothing else lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dead:@ "the TV scientist mentioned the demons, aliens, and sea monsters" being an excuse for this garbage ass mythology tie-in

That was the single WORST moment of the entire film. Just straight beating you over the head with a club to 'explain' it:heh:

That is filmmaking for 3rd graders

Yes, they technically explained the monster. But that doesn't mean it made sense:aicmon:.

"It was the paradox!!"

"It was the other dimension!"

"We must have smashed a Higgs Boson!":laff:

giphy.gif

The atoms they smashed together tore apart the surrounding reality opening an interdimensional portal for monsters past present and future....

But let's act like an anthology surrounded monsters the size of skyscrapers is supposed to be scientifically accurate regarding dimensional realities.

giphy.gif

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Man, this shyt was a mess. So many unexplained shyt, why his arm was moving on its own. Why that shot of the foosball table when it's not explained. Is this some sci-fi supernatural horror?

Don't get how this movie fits the first or the second. There are aliens but then ripping the space time brings out monsters?

And now I'm hearing the 4th movie will be in WW2 times. :mindblown:

No wonder they allowed Netflix to have this movie. :rudy: