The Cloverfield Paradox (Official Thread)

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They mixed the movie alien and the mist together
And some other shyt

:mjlol:

All people wanted was to see what happened after the bridge collapsed in the first

How the government obtained the footage
What happened to the monster

They just do some extra shyt like this

full

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished it.

So the particle accelerator (?) actually works (inadvertently) as an inter-dimensional portal?

I never really understood what was going on with mundy(?) being pulled by the metal? And how only the white chick only knew what had happened? So were both earth's firing the accelerator at the same time?

I can see why paramount through this to netflix though; even though I liked it, it was sluggish for the most part and outside of ms raw:noah: none of the other characters were fleshed out and the plot was kinda thin.

I'm still interested in watching the next though:bryan:I dig the whole "anthology" angle they're going with this. But it does look like they're just taking random scripts and adding a little "cloverfield monster/alien" angle to it. :patrice:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished it.

So the particle accelerator (?) actually works (inadvertently) as an inter-dimensional portal?

I never really understood what was going on with mundy(?) being pulled by the metal? And how only the white chick only knew what had happened? So were both earth's firing the accelerator at the same time?

I can see why paramount through this to netflix though; even though I liked it, it was sluggish for the most part and outside of ms raw:noah: none of the other characters were fleshed out and the plot was kinda thin.

I'm still interested in watching the next though:bryan:I dig the whole "anthology" angle they're going with this. But it does look like they're just taking random scripts and adding a little "cloverfield monster/alien" angle to it. :patrice:

That dude is armless in the alternate universe / other dimension. They even said "its like he was born this way"

But i dont get how it had a mind of its own to write and walk. Wtf lol

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dude is armless in the alternate universe / other dimension. They even said "its like he was born this way"

But i dont get how it had a mind of its own to write and walk. Wtf lol

Nah, I'm talking about right before he dies, the liquidize metal (?) that grabs him to the wall before the co2 explosion

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
They did explain it.

The news report in the film said that machine could bring forth monsters past present and future.... Pretty simple.

This lore not holding your hand
yes the tacked on part that lasted three seconds that I missed on the first viewing really laid it out for me breh. That doesn't explain anything except what happened on the ship with the time slip. The ship rips a hole open and monsters appear we never see until the end meanwhile the ship eats people and the answer is still reasons... Hold my hand or not the movie did a horrible job laying anything out. The dude said monsters will appear if you rip a hole in space time continuum and the tv anchor said word? And that was it. Scene over and nobody ever mentions it again...part one had a monster smaller than the one in part 3 part 2 had aliens in space ships. And this movie had modern smartphones, an energy shortage and a war brewing but part 1 didn't have any of that and was set in 2008 so with these questions still unanswered how did 10 years ago get explained?

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yes the tacked on part that lasted three seconds that I missed on the first viewing really laid it out for me breh. That doesn't explain anything except what happened on the ship with the time slip. The ship rips a hole open and monsters appear we never see until the end meanwhile the ship eats people and the answer is still reasons... Hold my hand or not the movie did a horrible job laying anything out. The dude said monsters will appear if you rip a hole in space time continuum and the tv anchor said word? And that was it. Scene over and nobody ever mentions it again...part one had a monster smaller than the one in part 3 part 2 had aliens in space ships. And this movie had modern smartphones, an energy shortage and a war brewing but part 1 didn't have any of that and was set in 2008 so with these questions still unanswered how did 10 years ago get explained?
It just explained where the monsters came from in part one. Wrapped it in a bow here ya go.

This film is about the brief experience of a space crew who have traveled to a twilight zone like dimension. You don't have to think hard to put the pieces together.

It was enough for me, they left you wanting more.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t breh on tv say the Sheppard could cause a rip in multiple dimensions?

then the movie literally occurs in two different dimensions each with their own version of earth

so maybe the Earth in the first movie is not the same as the Earth in the second movie which is also different from the Earth in the 3rd and potentially the Earth in the upcoming 4th.

I took it as the actions of the Sheppard caused a rip in the space-time continuum which opened holes and tossed these beings across multiple dimensions and different versions of Earth. So essentially each Cloverfield movie takes place in a different dimension and version of Earth, possibly time period too, all connected by the events of the Sheppard.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Didn’t breh on tv say the Sheppard could cause a rip in multiple dimensions?

then the movie literally occurs in two different dimensions each with their own version of earth

so maybe the Earth in the first movie is not the same as the Earth in the second movie which is also different from the Earth in the 3rd and potentially the Earth in the upcoming 4th.

I took it as the actions of the Sheppard caused a rip in the space-time continuum which opened holes and tossed these beings across multiple dimensions and different versions of Earth. So essentially each Cloverfield movie takes place in a different dimension and version of Earth, possibly time period too, all connected by the events of the Sheppard.

The first movie also took place in 2008. This movie takes place in 2028.