The Cloverfield Paradox (Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So I thought the paradox was what brought the monsters to earth, now in here someone said they came from the ocean?

So what was the point of the space mission?

Also the first didn't seem to be in an energy crisis/on the brink of ww3 but these folks are? This is set before the first though yeah?

Am I dumb? :patrice:

The particle collider affected space, time and dimensions. It dealt with parallel universes and the 4th dimension. Which means for all intended purposes, this movie could've been set decades in the future and affected the first Cloverfield movie which took place in the past or they could've been 2 parallel universes.

Basically the "paradox" and that particle collider is a get out of jail free card and allows one to make up any eplaination they want and it will still make sense.

For example, because we only live in the 3rd dimension, whose to say you can have your arm cut off and it still functions like normal in the 4th dimension:manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
this part was intense seeing it for the first time, shyt was almost like FPS and the sound was great! ...... this is what most people are looking for in cloverfield movies , But I truly believe JJ and the studios aren't willing spend the production cost that they spent on cloverfield 1.

The Real Deal Cloverfield :ohlawd:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry if this has been posted

But they might as well throw in King Kong, Godzilla, and Pacific Rim while their at it:heh:. Obviously the machine can basically tie in all types of dimensions together.

Last edited:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this is all just coincidental but if you start playing Paradox and Cloverfield around 18:20, this happens..

:patrice: Im not sure about this one. I think its just a coincidence too. I mean a big earthquake like shake in a monster movie is kinda standard movie stuff right?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this part was intense seeing it for the first time, shyt was almost like FPS and the sound was great! ...... this is what most people are looking for in cloverfield movies , But I truly believe JJ and the studios aren't willing spend the production cost that they spent on cloverfield 1.

This. Just give us a sequel to this FFS :why:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Sorry if this has been posted

But they might as well throw in King Kong, Godzilla, and Pacific Rim while their at it:heh:. Obviously the machine can basically tie in all types of dimensions together.

he said this about cloverfield 4 overlord \/
""We will find out when the film hits theaters this October "":russ::picard::usure: