The Cloverfield Paradox (Official Thread)

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t breh on tv say the Sheppard could cause a rip in multiple dimensions?

then the movie literally occurs in two different dimensions each with their own version of earth

so maybe the Earth in the first movie is not the same as the Earth in the second movie which is also different from the Earth in the 3rd and potentially the Earth in the upcoming 4th.

I took it as the actions of the Sheppard caused a rip in the space-time continuum which opened holes and tossed these beings across multiple dimensions and different versions of Earth. So essentially each Cloverfield movie takes place in a different dimension and version of Earth, possibly time period too, all connected by the events of the Sheppard.

Yeah
The movies are all different timelines with the same thing in common that particle accelerator opened up this alternate universe past present and future
In this movie the moment that accelerator overloaded and the earth disappeared and changed their timeline
Is when the monster pops up in 2008
When the aliens pop up in cloverfield lane
Etc
And i guess when whatever happens in ww2 in the next movie
Its all the effect of what happened on this ship

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
It just explained where the monsters came from in part one. Wrapped it in a bow here ya go.

This film is about the brief experience of a space crew who have traveled to a twilight zone like dimension. You don't have to think hard to put the pieces together.

It was enough for me, they left you wanting more.
Abrams went back and forth were the monster came from part one if we going by part 3. No way in hell that was the monster from part 1. He was dormant under ground and was woke up by a submarine now all of sudden he is a cosmic space monster from the time space continuum? Do you see why that shyt is confusing?

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Abrams went back and forth were the monster came from part one if we going by part 3. No way in hell that was the monster from part. He was dormant under ground and was woke up by a submarine now all of sudden he is a cosmic space monster from the time space continuum? Do you see why that shyt is confusing?

you just wanna be stupid bruh

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
you just wanna be stupid bruh
You calling me names because the little bow tie y'all want to give the flim isn't doing it for me? And that makes me stupid? Seriously foh quoting me if you not gonna debate me or add something of substance... come at me again with the high school name calling I'm gonna just block you and you can talk to yourself

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
That’s why it’s a paradox.

It ripped the space-time continuum and allows for these movies to happen in different time periods and for different monsters to pop up in a multitude of time lines and dimensions.
but they went back to a parallel universe in the same time period. Which had the same people doing the same things just different. If they caused a paradox that changed how things were back in there time and other timelines it would still be 2018 and things would be different but not in a time period right? this is where I'm confused. Like things were on a straight line then going back in time split things up in four ways separate but equals ways....like one time could have aliens. And that could explain part 2 one could have underwater Godzilla monsters and that explains part 1 but how did we jump from 2008 to 2018? There was no mention of a energy shortage in part 1 so no need for the space trip to cause the paradox.....Unless it's a continuity error..or this shyt was tacked on and they forgot to watch part one.....and I'm gonna leave out the crazy shyt on the space ship because temporal paradox doesn't explain the ship eating nikkas and what happened volkov.

I mean what the guy said at the start was to tie the shoe horned movies together to part 1 but since I just read part 4 is in ww2 I guess that means the timelines aren't equal and monsters dropped into different timelines across different time periods.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Here's the theory brehs

image-1.jpg

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Here's the theory brehs

image-1.jpg
But this causes more confusion because the event started the same way in 2008 it did in 2018. A satellite falling in the water...But in 2016 they are attacked by aliens and there were no space anything in the 1940's..And in the movie the universes we're parallel to each other ....so if the paradox was caused in 2018 why would 1940/2008/2016 be affected by this event when the movie showed us a parallel event? I mean I know the real answer they shoehorned this shyt together that's why shyt doesn't smell right. But going by that chart makes new questions the movie didn't answer on top of the other shyt

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
But this causes more confusion because the event started the same way in 2008 it did in 2018. A satellite falling in the water...But in 2016 they are attacked by aliens and there were no space anything in the 1940's..And in the movie the universes we're parallel to each other ....so if the paradox was caused in 2018 why would 1940/2008/2016 be affected by this event when the movie showed us a parallel event?

Watch this, it's only 5 mins

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but they went back to a parallel universe in the same time period. Which had the same people doing the same things just different. If they caused a paradox that changed how things were back in there time and other timelines it would still be 2018 and things would be different but not in a time period right?

I don't think you understand the concept of space time continuum, multiple dimensions and timelines. I don't understand your confusion.

think about a multitude of dimensions and versions of earth. you can have multiple timelines in which the events follow a similar linear trajectory, reality X and Z are similar, you are a scientist in both these realities, but you can also have multiple timelines in which things are drastically different, reality X and A are different, in one you're a scientist, in the other you're a basketball star.

the actions of the sheppard from cloverfield paradox ripped space time and put them in another dimension with a similar timeline (although major differences regarding crew members), their actions led to different monsters being tossed and spawned across different versions of earth and timelines.

think of it like this:

you, on Earth X, in 2018, conduct an experiment that leads to some temporal and spatial anomalies and you pop up in another dimension on Earth Z, in 2018, in which a version of you was conducting a similar experiment, that opens dimensional holes and spawns being/monsters across multiple different timelines and versions of Earth; Earth A gets sea monsters in 2008, Earth F gets aliens in 2016, Earth Y gets demons in 1940, Earth O gets angels in 2543, and Earth G is unaffected whatsoever. All these events are connected and made possible by your actions in Earth X regardless of timeline. The holes your actions on Earth X caused in the fabric of the space time continuum is what allows for these dimensions to interact and for these beings to spawn across different timelines. Some realities will be so similar they can almost mirror each other, Earth X and Earth Z, others will be drastically different, Earth X and Earth O.