The Cloverfield Paradox (Official Thread)

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
Question doe..

when they landed on Earth at the end through the clouds, did that monster eat the capsule like a cheese ball? And 2...was that the beginning of Cloverfield? If so, I don't remember that time (2008) having a smart phone like the husband had, just saying:yeshrug:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im positive I missed plot points in this movie, but i was so bored and annoyed I don't even give a fukk.

I'm convinced people that constantly hype all of the Netflix crap have ONLY watched Netflix over the past couple years so they don't know there is better shyt out there.

for every Black Mirror there are 10 things with their name slapped on it that are subpar garbage
Haven’t seen this movie yet, but I was talking to my girl about the same thing last night. Netflix is quantity over quality. They put out so much shyt that is just not interesting or straight trash just so they can say they have a bigger library than the competition.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Question doe..

when they landed on Earth at the end through the clouds, did that monster eat the capsule like a cheese ball? And 2...was that the beginning of Cloverfield? If so, I don't remember that time (2008) having a smart phone like the husband had, just saying:yeshrug:
I'm certain they were tryna make the ship be the falling "satellite" from the first film
RealisticIndolentCassowary-size_restricted.gif

But the shyt don't add up. Whole UK under attack and these nikkas at the beach. SMH.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm certain they were tryna make the ship be the falling "satellite" from the first film
RealisticIndolentCassowary-size_restricted.gif

But the shyt don't add up. Whole UK under attack and these nikkas at the beach. SMH.
i gotta laugh at all these people on the net wanting this to be the connective tissue of this "universe." Remember that speck on the screen you didn't notice in the original movie and had to go online to read about?! THAT'S what this Cloverfield universe is all about, baby! I mean look at that gif, you're staring at it and you can still barely see it.

Cloverfield was great to me. 10 Cloverfield Lane was a solid Amazon Prime movie about 3 people in a bunker that went to shyt the second it became 10 Cloverfield Lane, and this movie was diarrhea water. They're retroactively ruining Cloverfield.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Was this movie made with the intention of being a "cloverfield"? If not they should keep running with that concept. Find sci fi movies they dont know what to do with, and just add them to the "Cloverfield universe...

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
breh they didn't explain shyt. Everybody just knew wtf was going on. Useless boyfriend on earth:"Where is my girl?" Some guy on the phone: "We don't know breh" the boyfriend "oh she must be in the paradox" I literally said out loud, what? Or how Everytime somebody broke away from the group to do anything they just died to the point it was a joke before the movie was over. Or when the ship attacked mundy twice with no explanation outside of we must be in a different universe......which didn't explain anything... Why did the ship eat his arm? Then him?

Being in a parallel universe doesn't explain the ship eating mundy, volkov face being fukked up in the mirror or him becoming possessed by worms then having ultimus prime lifeforce spark in his stomach or how the villian got trapped in the ship in their reality and nobody else showed up but her...The Movie was clearly something else before they shoehorned in the Cloverfield stuff and if you remove Cloverfield from it it would have been the wackest sci-fi movie ever and we wouldn't be having this Convo right now...And that ending.... LoL..... Movie sucked and no amount of put two and two together will explain the glaring plotholes.

sorry bruh but you coming off as a slow one :manny: