The Cloverfield Paradox (Official Thread)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Im positive I missed plot points in this movie, but i was so bored and annoyed I don't even give a fukk.

I'm convinced people that constantly hype all of the Netflix crap have ONLY watched Netflix over the past couple years so they don't know there is better shyt out there.

for every Black Mirror there are 10 things with their name slapped on it that are subpar garbage

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i dont even wanna watch now.
:beli:

i think i got Cinema Blue Balls.
:sadbron:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
right before part one

Before and same time as the first Cloverfield
that can't be them falling at the end of the first one then, right? shyt was just a regular ass day, they on a date at the amusement park, meanwhile across the pond, fukking big ass monsters roaming and shyt. :comeon:they ain't gonna tell the rest of the world?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
It was kind of a mess but I enjoyed it. They botched the ending, tho....that should've been the
"Oh shyt, the escape pod was the 'space debris' that fell in the ocean and kicked off Cloverfield, son!"
moment.
this. after they began to descend that was my exact thought...i got hype for a second even after not liking the movie til that point...then it ended and i was just kinda :dwillhuh:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just finished :wow:

this shyt is highkey trash:mjgrin:

No explanation on anything crazy shyt just happens and the explanation is they're in an alternate dimension:yeshrug:

and who was ol girl husband even talking too and what was the point with the little cac girl :heh:

hot garbage Netflix take this L and do better next time

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that can't be them falling at the end of the first one then, right? shyt was just a regular ass day, they on a date at the amusement park, meanwhile across the pond, fukking big ass monsters roaming and shyt. :comeon:they ain't gonna tell the rest of the world?
That's where it fell apart for me. This was supposed to tie directly into that scene. It was even alluded to when they reported that in the other dimension, the ship went down.

They botched a very easy way to tie in this whole plot into the original but phoned in the ending unfortunately

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Meh. It's not trash but it's average as hell and just flat. Which is probably the worst sin any movie can make for real. My British boo did her thing (as usual:wow:) but even she couldn't save this thing. I see why Paramount needed or wanted JJ to come in at the last minute and mess with it in post because it never really comes together. There's no life to the movie and the ending is obviously tacked on at the end to make a faux connection. They did the right thing dumping this on Netflix