The "Choosing a Bear vs a Man" videos opens up a can of worms about Modern Women

bnew

Veteran
Daps
the best response to this stupid shyt i saw was a guy on TikTok who's mother had been attacked by a bear and she wrote book about it. She basically got horribly mauled and disfigured. But you got these birds tryna tell people they "missing the point".
I'ma try to find the video.

Edit:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

no matter how yall try to "yall missed the point" us to death...it's not going to work here. :mjlol: this a extremely common sense issue. so what if the man is paralyzed from the neck down in a wheelchair? what if the man is a gay little person. what if the man is Martin Luther King? What if the man is 90 years old using a walker? these are all men, the scenario depends on "a man" being an able bodied criminal. See how stupid the "point" gets because yall don't know how to word a scenario properly. I saw another video and a lady ask a man "would you want our daughter to trapped in the woods with a man or a bear?" the guy immediately said a man...she asked why and he said "me, i'm a man"...LOL

this whole topic is a great example of how these goofy feminists online have some men in a submissive state to the point there they're arguing that they'd rather be around a bear vs a man. these feminists have successfully checked your temperature. grown men deliberately going along with gibberish because they don't want to see misogynist.

hikers-find-girl.png

deer-hunter-finds-little-girl.png

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
no matter how yall try to "yall missed the point" us to death...it's not going to work here. :mjlol: this a extremely common sense issue. so what if the man is paralyzed from the neck down in a wheelchair? what if the man is a gay little person. what if the man is Martin Luther King? What if the man is 90 years old using a walker? these are all men, the scenario depends on "a man" being an able bodied criminal. See how stupid the "point" gets because yall don't know how to word a scenario properly. I saw another video and a lady ask a man "would you want our daughter to trapped in the woods with a man or a bear?" the guy immediately said a man...she asked why and he said "me, i'm a man"...LOL

this whole topic is a great example of how these goofy feminists online have some men in a submissive state to the point there they're arguing that they'd rather be around a bear vs a man. these feminists have successfully checked your temperature. grown men deliberately going along with gibberish because they don't want to see misogynist.

hikers-find-girl.png

deer-hunter-finds-little-girl.png

DY0EiH0.jpeg

Officials said that Riley, who was not a student at the University of Georgia but attended college at another institution in Athens, had gone for a jog and was later found dead with “visible injuries” in a forested area behind Lake Herrick on Thursday. Police said foul play was suspected, and on Friday, the case was called a homicide investigation.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Daps
Anyone who watches the news sees innocent women murdered by men every single day. Even more are missing for years before their remains are even discovered. Common sense is that it's not safe to be alone with men in the woods.

Young girls don't pay much attention to news, so something trendy on tiktok like this is what it takes for them to think twice about being alone with random men.

There's a lot of men who have raped/murdered women before who are currently walking around free amongst society. Any logical woman would consider that fact when alone with a strange man. In the woods, in a parking garage, on a dark street, etc.

Last edited:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Maybe they think its for one night

If the bear doesn’t end up unaliving them, it’s definitely not hunting, building shelter, and keeping her ass alive

At best, it chucks the dueces and bounce as long as it feels like you aren't too much of a threat.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No black man should have an issue understanding this discourse.

Ask yourself this: would you rather live in a village full of bears or a town full of cacs?

Maybe some of you c00ns would pick the latter, but I would know at leat the bears wouldn't call the cops on me just for existing. :mjpls:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Anyone who watches the news sees innocent women murdered by men every single day. Even more are missing for years before their remains are even discovered. Common sense is that it's not safe to be alone with men in the woods.

Young girls don't pay much attention to news, so something trendy on tiktok like this is what it takes for them to think twice about being alone with random men.

I agree with all of that, I'm not questioning the facts. :hubie:

It's just the premise of man-or-bear wasn't meant to be one of logic, it was an attempt at being satirical...and that went completely left of the target. If irony or satire isn't your strength, it ends up doing more harm than good to whatever message you're trying to get across.

And I'm not touching that "trendy on tiktok" business at all, thank you kindly. :mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Sometimes, most times, women are batshyt crazy or just babbling.

But sometimes, every once in a while, yall coming off like an incel. This one is giving incel :manny:

Let’s address the elephant in the room: If you’ve dated enough, and you’re old enough, and you’ve actually talked to enough women, you’d know that a lot of women have unfortunately been sexually assaulted before. So the premise of ‘alone in the woods with a strange man’ is a whole lot deeper than you’d think.

Plenty of women have been raped. Barely any women have been mauled by a bear. So it isn’t rocket science why they’d answer like this

This illustrates the issue perfectly.

Exactly none of the Coli brehs in this thread know a single victim of a bear attack (because of how infrequently bears attack humans), but absolutely all of them know a women who has been sexually harassed, assaulted, or molested by a man. They likely know a man who has been sexually harassed, assaulted, or been molested by a man too.

I get yall but,

You can kill a man with a stick and a rock. You can convince a man to stop what he's doing.

A bear though? :hubie:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No black man should have an issue understanding this discourse.

Ask yourself this: would you rather live in a village full of bears or a town full of cacs?

Maybe some of you c00ns would pick the latter, but I would know at leat the bears wouldn't call the cops on me just for existing. :mjpls:

Love these type of posts.:russ:

I know this is the internet, but shyt ain't a game.