The "Choosing a Bear vs a Man" videos opens up a can of worms about Modern Women

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I don’t really give a fukk what they think. Women are all talk. You fellas will chuckle at women more when you realize that. They’re like children saying they can beat an adult in basketball just like when I was a kid having fun talking smack to my barber. :yeshrug:

Men take women too seriously. Laugh at them and keep it moving.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This is what a bear can do in one simple swipe

liveleak2-250x397.jpg

the extent of any possible mutilation is irrelevant, dead is dead.

Soda Papi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This dude went and posted a dead person killed by a bear. Ezekiel I normally like you but…. Reported.:camby:
That dude didn’t die breh :mjlol:

He’s still kicking and breathing to this day. He even had surgery that made his face look somewhat back to normal

RedNation

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The 10th Planet
I’ll just say that women’s fear imagined or real has gotten a lot of innocent men especially black hurt, maimed, jailed or killed. It’s interesting to see how little the mindset behind it has changed and these little scenarios that seem to circulate frequently are good examples of it.

These retards are basically implying that every man no matter age, race or sexual orientation is a knuckle dragging rapist( or pedophile if it’s-a young girl) in hiding that is waiting for the right opportunity to predate on some innocent women/ damsel-in-distress.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I don’t really give a fukk what they think. Women are all talk. You fellas will chuckle at women more when you realize that. They’re like children saying they can beat an adult in basketball just like when I was a kid having fun talking smack to my barber. :yeshrug:

Men take women too seriously. Laugh at them and keep it moving.
As an extension to this, a lot of women will say,"I choose a bear" because they know it gets soft men mad. If you get mad it shows that you care what women think and if you care what women think it means women ultimately control you. It's just another filter women use to weed out weak men like Barbie movie and shyt like that. It's just another shyt test. If a woman you know picks a bear tell her bring you back a honey comb so the two of you can share it together.