The "Choosing a Bear vs a Man" videos opens up a can of worms about Modern Women

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Having been around bears while camping I’m not really concerned about them. Bears go out their way to avoid humans. If you saw one randomly in the woods you’d probably be fine.

My issue with the question is certain groups of women decided there’s only one answer to a hypothetical question, and if you utter the wrong answer (or disagree) you’re a problem. Personally I’d rather run into a bear than a random human in the woods, specifically a random white person lol. But if you say bear? Fine. Who cares lol.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Man, get this Incel shyt outta here...this the new "mysterious list" that pops up outta nowhere to get people riled up and talking?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See here’s the thing— you are exactly right! But instead of having frank discussions in the public square we have to have these juvenile “bear Vs man” things play out on social media.

Women have endured A LOT at the hands of men but sometimes it can be drowned out by silly things like this.

It’s not about being safer with a bear. It’s about the fact that some men can be absolutely fukking terrifying and somehow that gets ignored or swept under the carpet by society when women try to say it.

I think more men have died because of women then the other way around

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I blame Mystikal :francis:
mystikal-danger.gif

:wow:
:damn:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The post is in the woods with a man or bear

not MIGHT be in the woods with a man or bear.

You can kill a man with a rock. You can convince him.You can't do anything against a bear
It’s also a moot point because he says his camped in the woods his whole life and never ran into a bear but one could note that he’s camped in the woods his whole life and never ran into a man trying to rape him either.
:pachaha:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cuz most of the chicks doing it are stupid and hopping on the bandwagon. The point was to show how men are, in fact, capable of being quite dangerous. And y’all are. Doesn’t mean it’s every man, but it does mean women need to move smart when dealing with strange men.
A coworker of mine hooked up with a guy she met on Tinder the first night last week. She had chosen the bear in this conversation and I just looked at her like Doc Rivers.

tJaBJjl.gif

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: You’re a fool if you really taking these women seriously. I can’t believe men are really getting mad and responding to this bs. This is just rage bait that’s on the same timing as the. “I’m choosing a PS5 over a woman” rhetoric men was saying years ago.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This illustrates the issue perfectly.

Exactly none of the Coli brehs in this thread know a single victim of a bear attack (because of how infrequently bears attack humans), but absolutely all of them know a women who has been sexually harassed, assaulted, or molested by a man. They likely know a man who has been sexually harassed, assaulted, or been molested by a man too.

Put a woman alone in the woods with a bear as often as they encounter men and I GUARANTEE the bear attack numbers would skyrocket.

Half of your post is nothing more than a numbers game.

Have any of these women ever thought that the reason bear attacks are low is because humans don’t really live outside with bears.

A polar bear encounter unarmed is 100% death, there is no playing dead, trying to scare it, running away, if it sees you, you are dead. End of story.

A brown bear encounter is serious injury or death. You can’t scare it, you can’t outrun it, etc….. If it sees you and wants to fukk you up, you are fukked up. If you play dead it will still fukk you up a bit if it’s not hungry.

Only chance you have is with a black bear. Thing is the overwhelming majority of dumb asses picking the bear have no idea what to do when they encounter a black bear.

The whole thing is just some foolishness to drum up “toxic masculinity” rhetoric.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:heh: Ya'll literally crash out and stalk people on message boards because your ego is hurt. You think a woman wants to be alone with ya'll mentally unstable sex deprived asses?
You were defending a pedophile.

It seems to be a common trend. Double down on how awful men are so the light doesn't shine on your misconduct.

You disgusting degenerate.