“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Nah, how they’ve written him has made this story goofier.

fukk it, we've been past the point where everyone's story is trying to out goofy the other. I just accept it now. :russ:

This is the same show where Bakari of all people is sending out manuscripts in a 2 week time span. :deadrose:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
fukk it, we've been past the point where everyone's story is trying to out goofy the other. I just accept it now. :russ:

This is the same show where Bakari of all people is sending out manuscripts in a 2 week time span. :deadrose:
douda beat the breaks off nuk and pistol whipped him. nikka was barely alive

douda "you on the bench"

nuk "how long"

:laugh:

at this point, they stretching this out. one of them nikkas woulda killed dude a long time ago. contract hit or something. this is power 2.0

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
douda beat the breaks off nuk and pistol whipped him. nikka was barely alive

douda "you on the bench"

nuk "how long"

:laugh:

at this point, they stretching this out. one of them nikkas woulda killed dude a long time ago. contract hit or something. this is power 2.0

shyt, remember when Trig got introduced to the show, he was murking boss level nikkas on some get back shyt with no problems. A couple seasons later and these goofy ass nikkas can't do anything right.

And yeah that scene with Nuk n Douda didn't end realistically. If that scene happens in any other crime drama, Nuk gets murked. Ain't no you on the bench nikka. Nah yo ass out the game forever. :mjlol:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
shyt, remember when Trig got introduced to the show, he was murking boss level nikkas on some get back shyt with no problems. A couple seasons later and these goofy ass nikkas can't do anything right.

And yeah that scene with Nuk n Douda didn't end realistically. If that scene happens in any other crime drama, Nuk gets murked. Ain't no you on the bench nikka. Nah yo ass out the game forever. :mjlol:
I still struggle to reconcile how the writers managed to have Trig working with the dude who lined his brother up :pachaha:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Nuck hugging his son because he know Alicia gonna kill him for killing Rob.
that shyt made no sense. Douda is dead, everyone is happy and then you go and kill the son of a woman that has judges in her pocket only to place him on her door step. WHY???? That was terrible writing. Nobody in their right mind would put a targe on their back like that without an Army. The other dumb shyt with the writing is how Bakari wanted out. Douda was killed and that was his perfect escape plan, but nooooo..... He gets in deeper by helping Nuck with the body... I just can't...