“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: Shad had Douda dead to rights and didn’t do shyt. As a matter of fact how tf did him and his suga mama get the drop on Douda so easily.

nikka supposed to be a crime boss and the corpse of Lynn Whitfield and dusty Jason Weaver just waltzed on in
She used her key. Douda always "slippin" TBH.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Bakari keeps talking about Cougie but I don’t even remember who tf that is
Cougie's death kickstarted the whole series and is connected to why everything is the way it is now. He stole the necklace off of Jason's dead body. Ronnie saw him with the necklace and killed Cougie. Kevin saw the murder. Later on, Ronnie got redemption by saving Kevin's sister Keisha and as soon as he gets redemption, Bakari is introduced by killing him. Ronnie's ex, Jason's mother, eventually starts fukking Douda. It was revealed that Jason's real father was Quinten, not Ronnie, and Douda eventually killed Quinten with the help of Johnny Gill as his driver and this is where we are at t oday. Everything is connected all with the foundation of Jason and Cougie's death on episode 1.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
catching up on the series season 6. douda terrorizing the whole neighborhood like michael myers. that scene at the mens meeting, everybody in that room been affected in some way by dude. they gonna have to organize the community to kill that dude and hide the body :laugh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
yes it can get bad, but it's top notch compared to BMF and POWER.

No the fukk it isn't.

Chi is worst than all of those shows.

As bad as the Power universe can be, nobody ever paid 30k to spy on an underling ass lackey. That shyt is just super unrealistic to even come up with.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
No the fukk it isn't.

Chi is worst than all of those shows.

As bad as the Power universe can be, nobody ever paid 30k to spy on an underling ass lackey. That shyt is just super unrealistic to even come up with.
the last Power episode made no sense whatsover. The police detain the #1 guy of a drug kingpin and he stays at the police station for HOURS , without being under arrest, before he decides to leave. I was in disbelief at that. The writing on both shows is bad and neither will be missed when they are gone. BMF just isn't worth being talked about with how shytty it is.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
the last Power episode made no sense whatsover. The police detain the #1 guy of a drug kingpin and he stays at the police station for HOURS , without being under arrest, before he decides to leave. I was in disbelief at that. The writing on both shows is bad and neither will be missed when they are gone. BMF just isn't worth being talked about with how shytty it is.
Admittedly, I like CHI. It was more tolerable in it's earlier seasons, but now is just God awful... But entertaining. I FF through all the gay stuff and get straight to the suspense and action. Something tells me th roundtable nikkas gonna ice Douda

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Admittedly, I like CHI. It was more tolerable in it's earlier seasons, but now is just God awful... But entertaining. I FF through all the gay stuff and get straight to the suspense and action. Something tells me th roundtable nikkas gonna ice Douda
Probably will be next season or someone will kill him on the last episode and we've got to do the "who shot jr/who shot ghost" bs for the entire next season. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Big Poppa. Nuck, Emmit, and Darnell are too obvious.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Probably will be next season or someone will kill him on the last episode and we've got to do the "who shot jr/who shot ghost" bs for the entire next season. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Big Poppa. Nuck, Emmit, and Darnell are too obvious.
nah, if someone pops dude itll be within his organization. but the suspense is building because EVERYONE has a reason to kill dude.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
The scene with the mute stud and Douda wife was all kinds of weird, like they weren't acting appropriate to the situation or something, I can't even explain what I'm trying to convey, it's like the surrounding background people weren't acting right either, I had to hit the :francis: face irl.