“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s sad I actually wanted Keisha to have been in the car, at least something of substance would’ve happened

Breh….tell me how i was mad disappointed Keisha and the baby weren’t n the car :mjlol:

They heed to kill off like half this cast, i don’t care who. Random select, throw a dart on the cast roster. They got an entire episode without show like half the cast members and storylines

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So… do Nina work ? How tf you trying to leave with brat
Her job in life is to sit in a dim living room staring at nobody in particular like this :dry:

When's the last time Lynae been in the living room? She's either trapped upstairs or outside. Matter of fact, I'd have to go back and see if Lynae and Nina have even interacted in the 2nd half of this season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh….tell me how i was mad disappointed Keisha and the baby weren’t n the car :mjlol:

They heed to kill off like half this cast, i don’t care who. Random select, throw a dart on the cast roster. They got an entire episode without show like half the cast members and storylines

yeah killing keisha and the kid would have opened up the stale story at least. Nuck loses his kid and joins forces with emmett to take down douda
can lead to emmett getting back with tif

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Papa's dad dying was supposed to be this moment that rallies everyone together. All it did was make Papa aspire to be Joel Osteen. Kevin left. Jake bout his paper. shyt, Papa's dad got murdered and nobody's looking for the trigger man. I'm just hoping Papa reads Bakari's book which took less time to make than Not Like Us and finds out everything in there and goes after Douda and Nuk himself.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Papa's dad dying was supposed to be this moment that rallies everyone together. All it did was make Papa aspire to be Joel Osteen. Kevin left. Jake bout his paper. shyt, Papa's dad got murdered and nobody's looking for the trigger man. I'm just hoping Papa reads Bakari's book which took less time to make than Not Like Us and finds out everything in there and goes after Douda and Nuk himself.

Breh, imagine reading a book written by bakari in two weeks :mjlol:

You know the spelling and grammar is atrocious. No punctuation for two pages :russ:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Her job in life is to sit in a dim living room staring at nobody in particular like this :dry:

When's the last time Lynae been in the living room? She's either trapped upstairs or outside. Matter of fact, I'd have to go back and see if Lynae and Nina have even interacted in the 2nd half of this season.

She doesn’t live there until the show shows it otherwise she out the way