“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Doesn’t even make sense. Douda acting like he don’t run an ENTIRE gang/racketing operation, and the best person he can leave damning evidence that can put him away for life for is Bakari’s unofficial incompetent mentor?

Thats kind of why i hate shows like this and power, they act like these are supposed to be the most powerful people in the city and they run around with two henchmen and one is probably a family member.

nikka if you don’t go find a real stash spot for those guns :childplease:
I could slightly understand Bakari if u wanna have lil homie earn his stripes and rep the set. But it makes no sense to involve a civilian like Emmett when he's supposed to be a conduit for cleaning the dirty money. Douda's stake in Smokeys plus the car and house should be enough leverage.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I could slightly understand Bakari if u wanna have lil homie earn his stripes and rep the set. But it makes no sense to involve a civilian like Emmett when he's supposed to be a conduit for cleaning the dirty money. Douda's stake in Smokeys plus the car and house should be enough leverage.

Right, emmet shouldn’t even know what Douda actually does, just like the real estate agent

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn’t even make sense. Douda acting like he don’t run an ENTIRE gang/racketing operation, and the best person he can leave damning evidence that can put him away for life for is Bakari’s unofficial incompetent mentor?

Thats kind of why i hate shows like this and power, they act like these are supposed to be the most powerful people in the city and they run around with two henchmen and one is probably a family member.

I used to say the same on Power. Ghost would always be like "we're weak, we don't have any muscle" meanwhile they're supposedly making 10-20 million a month or something like that. Like nikka you got more than enough money to have an army :childplease: Avon was in little ass Baltimore and had 20 plus nikkas on payroll.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I used to say the same on Power. Ghost would always be like "we're weak, we don't have any muscle" meanwhile they're supposedly making 10-20 million a month or something like that. Like nikka you got more than enough money to have an army :childplease: Avon was in little ass Baltimore and had 20 plus nikkas on payroll.

:laff:

Sam thing with Monet, she like “we weak right now!”

Like, it’s literally just you and your two sons holding down this entire operation :skip:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Not gonna lie. This episode was trash and it pretty much summed up the whole season.

They don’t know what direction they wanna take.

They gave Emmett’s character the mind of a 13 year old. Y’all complaining about Keisha, but she the one that has to live with that nikka :scusthov:

The most interesting storylines despite being too basic like Tiff and her weed business or Pappa and his single mom chick are being bogged down by street shyt.

And the street shyt… basically Douda is some sloppy ass bootleg shyt. His character is basically bogging down the entire show. Trig got a video tape of him almost killing somebody and he was supposed to be gone for good, yet he’s back walking around the city without a cafe in the world.

And I’m tired of all the lesbians and the gay shyt. I ain’t have to deal with this much homo shyt since P Valley, but at least that show had some ass and titties with the strippers. This episode barely had Keisha and it didn’t have Tiff at all.

Jakes character is just, I don’t even know what do call it at this point. And the nikka playing Bacari can’t act for shyt. He has the same facial expressions and he mumbles the shame shyt in every gotdamn scene he’s in :manny:

And why would Douda kill the preacher and a nikka chewing too loud, but he lets Emmett walk.

Once these kids graduation I don’t see the point in making another season. None of this shut makes sense anymore.

Miesha only made one damn song…

This season feels like it was just thrown together. No direction no nothing.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
No way papa's dad would get over powered by that little nikka that steals cars. :mjlol:

Emmit is an.idiot letting Keisha fukk up his money. They gonna be bak in a 1 bedroom.

Dre day clearly wants to fukk her ex.

:what: at that stud saying nikkas are on her dikk

I'm Just waiting for them to make one of the supposed straight dudes be on the DL. That's the only gay archetype missing.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: