“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Jake and especially Poppa are TERRIBLE actors, even by child actors standards.

This nikka Poppa’s facial expressions in serious scenes be throwing me away :russ: Cuz be half way smirking/grinning and shyt while saying his lines.

Jake they don’t even try with anymore. His character is basically irrelevant and he’s been lapped by all the other HS chaacters in terms of scene time.

Six seasons on TV has done NOTHING for their acting abilities :heh:
British bout to keep invading :wow:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
How can you have a show called The Chi and not focus on the drill element and make the police a minor storyline.

:mjlol:
A city with a multi-generational gang culture that doesn't see the light of day anymore. shyt is wild. On a different note, to think Ronnie's character used to be my biggest issue with this show is wild in hindsight.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
giphy.webp

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A city with a multi-generational gang culture that doesn't see the light of day anymore. shyt is wild. On a different note, to think Ronnie's character used to be my biggest issue with this show is wild in hindsight.
Do you feel the same about Chicago Med, Chicago P.D., Chicago Fire, etc.? Shiit Force is based in the streets, they ain't talking bout none of tht

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
One of the better episodes of the season imo. It wouldn't be the The Chi without some type of fukkery tho :mjgrin::

-Hate what happened to Poppa's dad but Poppa's acting is truly atrocious. That lip quiver during his first scene with Bakari in the funeral home had me laughing out loud :russ:

-Let's say Keisha is 21 or 22 tops. That means Nina would've had her in like 2001 or 2002. Why she talking like she was pregnant with Keisha in the 1960's or something :dahell: This societal pressure she's referencing during the therapist visit wasn't as strong by the early 2000's.

-Did I see the good reverend's hand move during that scene with Bakari and Poppa at his casket? :dead:

-My 11 month old actually started waving her hands when Maisha track dropped. She may have a banger :ohhh:

-Turning Sister Souljah into a bisexual is gonna be the last thing left on the LGBTQ bingo card for the writers.

Last edited:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Do you feel the same about Chicago Med, Chicago P.D., Chicago Fire, etc.? Shiit Force is based in the streets, they ain't talking bout none of tht
Fam u the only nikka coming in here consistently caping for the terrible, lazy, inconsistent writing on regular display with this show :what: The way they touched on gang life in inner-city Chicago during the first two seasons was perfectly fine. Nobody asking for a Chiraqology breakdown. Quit being dense.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bakari be coming through the window like Bruh Man :pachaha:I wonder if the cops find the stash in Nina's crib. nikka Shad must have threw on his "Welcome to Miami" suit before tracking Bakari down at the funeral home. Did that all occur the same night?:patrice:

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
OK Lena you've used up your allotted "run up on someone with a gun and not shoot" options

Myeisha with the bars :ehh:

Shad went for the heavy artillery for the attempted break-in, damn get a butcher knife or something

Imma give Lena props for the therapist scene with Keisha and her mom.

One of the better episodes of this series honestly. Had me :to: