“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Season finale is going to be the entire neighborhood taking they turn on Douda

giphy.gif

Douda gonna have Emmit dead to rights, points a gun at him like “i told you this is what happens when you cross me little nikka :stopitslime:

Then his right hand man (or trey) is gonna step in front of him like “no more :francis:“ and doudais gonna aim the gun at him, and before he can pull the trigger everyone walks out their apartments/houses and see him like “:ohhh:” and douda gets frustrated and talks about how he keeps the city running, it ain’t shyt without him, then starts naming all the business’s and people he helps, like emmit and the real estate agent (standing there with his boyfriend), Tracy and the center, etc.

Then he does his best denzel… then emmit gets helped up by kev, just enough to say “see, i told you the city fukks with me :mjgrin:

Then douda leaves, and on his way out of town licking his wounds he gets cut off by Shumpert and his moms gang, and they like “this is for Q :demonic:

:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

jay-z-shot.gif

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Whatever happened to that female detective in the early seasons? She the only person that's actually tried to stop and bring down Douda.

Some of these characters now really got me wishing Ronnie was still on the show :scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Whatever happened to that female detective in the early seasons? She the only person that's actually tried to stop and bring down Douda.

Some of these characters now really got me wishing Ronnie was still on the show :scust:

Ronnie would have put Douda behind bars two seasons ago

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK

Toussaint just disappeared :yeshrug:I figured her character was set-up for a larger role once they introduced her son into the storyline yet she fell off the map completely. On a different note, I did enjoy Douda whipping ass this episode :pachaha:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I didn’t even finish
All these Non-Harlem residents keep popping up

Bakari has a stud sister all of a sudden? SMH

I probably won’t watch next week neither

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So far, Emmett has a reason to wanting Douda dead now. So do Rob and possibly Papa. I don't know if Jake and Victor still feel that way because of Reg.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I didn’t even finish
All these Non-Harlem residents keep popping up

Bakari has a stud sister all of a sudden? SMH

I probably won’t watch next week neither

TBF they might really be siblings in real life lol

Producers/writers were probably “hol’ up you had a gay sister this whole time and you ain’t say nothing??? :ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why the need to force Emmett and Bakari to stash guns and money? Can't Nuck handle that? Guess Big Mike too busy still helping little, old ladies cross the street :mjgrin:To think they had a whole gun-running storyline in Season 2 and here we find ourselves :unimpressed:

Doesn’t even make sense. Douda acting like he don’t run an ENTIRE gang/racketing operation, and the best person he can leave damning evidence that can put him away for life for is Bakari’s unofficial incompetent mentor?

Thats kind of why i hate shows like this and power, they act like these are supposed to be the most powerful people in the city and they run around with two henchmen and one is probably a family member.

nikka if you don’t go find a real stash spot for those guns :childplease: