Duckburg, NY
Trig girl so damn fine

full

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I feel like Trig told enough people what he did that CPD had enough to arrest him as soon as they saw him. He was out here telling colleagues he dumped a body. I thought he was gonna say it at the roundtable.

Emmett shoulda got so damn high before pulling up on Douda that he wouldn't have had a chance to get a conscience.

Jake talkin bout he a grown ass man but crying that his long lost brother don't tell him shyt :laugh:

See, I kinda appreciate when the discussions were in smaller groups. By the end of the series, the roundtables are gonna take place at United Center.

"I hope you interrupted my lunch for a good reason". Nice to see you too, mom :what:

Not gonna lie, Dre's character has been one of the better ones (surprise, surprise). Maybe top 5 character on the show overall (Brandon, Reg, Tracy, Dre, and Brandon's weedman cousin)

Kenya's kid gotta be the same age Poppa was when this show started.

The Kev /Myeisha shyt is hilarious. Now Myeisha just wants to be local? They didn't play your shyt at prom :childplease: They played throwback Lupe at the party over your shyt. At least Kev put that house to use now though. His own apartment, no parents, I'da called up moon girl, any broad who said hello in the hallway and put in work.

:mjlol: @ Douda a) staying for the graduation and b) lookin all proud when Jake was like :stylin:

I though Poppa was next but I'll settle for his dad. Good riddance. Carl Winslow with a crucifix.

:smh: @ half the cast having to wear that jacket Young MA had