about to kill that boy Emmett??

- 12 on that man head!

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-damn man...are they
about to kill that boy Emmett??

- 12 on that man head!
-why Myiesha look like a young baptist church granny?

-Emmett really gonna try to muscle the Chitown Nino Brown

-i miss smart Gemma
-Jamal talking right
-Dre stud Spidey sense tingling odee. She smell cat ..
-damn. Ol boy moms cutthroat
-stepPapa
-Lupe!
-aint Lynae posed to be on punishment?:ohlawd:

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
How can you have a show called The Chi and not focus on the drill element and make the police a minor storyline.

:mjlol:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Why won't I stop watching this show??? I have to see where they going with this foolishness that's why!

I was waiting for pastor to say "welp I guess I'm finna get clapped now" to close out his prayer. Seeing as he's been giving "death speeches" for the past 2 episodes. I just knew the barrel of a gun was about to slowly creep in the shot and sit on his temple. But noooo the writers room threw us a curveball! They was like "Nah lets have a ill plot twist....and get this nikka choked out! :obama:" Maaaan rev big ass went out like a wimp! And I guess wifey sleeps like a log as she didn't hear shyt at all. No noise from a forced entry or nothin. Yeah just break in and choke him out. Fast. efficient. All the gangsters do it like this, what's the problem? I bet next episode Keisha say some unrealistic dumb shyt like "They say somebody picked the lock and kilt him. You know Nuck specialize in picking locks. It be looking like ppl break in but the way Nuck do it hit different and cain't nobody tell he did it".

The Douda/Emmett shyt is so fukking stupid. So so soooo stupid it's not even really worth critiquing anymore. Again I ask why you need the same citizen you're washing "dirty" money with to hold a big bag of "dirty" money at home?? Again I ask why you in the chop shop so much? Again I ask why is the top dog disciplining a low level player like Bacardi?? Please kill this supervillain or go all in and give him a cape and a mustache to twirl.

That gotta be Ta-Weak real life sister. This nikka may have gotten himself out of a job looking out for his sister tho.
Jatari: Hey guys I have a sister you know! She raps and acts too! :obama:

Showrunners: Yeah whatever nikka, bring her in. :comeon:

Sister: Sup y'all? :myman:

Showrunners: :huhldup: Wait....this bytch is gay?? AND looks street....AND just like you???:ohlawd::ohlawd: nikka TF we need you for now?? We about to MURDER your ass and give her a revenge backstory and musical content to play off! FOH nikka, tell Reg we said what up when you see him in the unemployment line!:pachaha:

Staying friends with your ex is a lesbian thing? OK Ma whatever :beli:

It's still hilarious that this bum ass alderman has a fukking chief of staff that stands beside him keeping him shielded from the tough questions. Gotta be a tough job sorting thru lemonade stand applications in your district.
Did I miss something? How did the fed call out the whole play off just a hunch? Did he have video? A witness? A body??? This cat called the whole play out: "Look I don't think you're a killer. It looks like you 2 were just going somewhere. Like to dump a body!!" Promote this man now!

These goofs haven't used Jake all season but to show Vic/Trig's troubles are hitting home too, let's have a fake ass overreactive argument!
*Jake walks in the house for all of 2 seconds and sees his bro sitting on the couch with his "lady"*
*Jakes mental powers rival Professor X so he only needs 2 seconds to know something is wrong...because gotdammit they sitting on the couch!*
Jake: What's wrong?
Trig: Just give us a minute lil bro
Jake: (instantly furious) YALL NEVER TELL ME shyt I AINT NO KID!!!
Me: Well that escalated quickly! :skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Why won't I stop watching this show??? I have to see where they going with this foolishness that's why!

I was waiting for pastor to say "welp I guess I'm finna get clapped now" to close out his prayer. Seeing as he's been giving "death speeches" for the past 2 episodes. I just knew the barrel of a gun was about to slowly creep in the shot and sit on his temple. But noooo the writers room threw us a curveball! They was like "Nah lets have a ill plot twist....and get this nikka choked out! :obama:" Maaaan rev big ass went out like a wimp! And I guess wifey sleeps like a log as she didn't hear shyt at all. No noise from a forced entry or nothin. Yeah just break in and choke him out. Fast. efficient. All the gangsters do it like this, what's the problem? I bet next episode Keisha say some unrealistic dumb shyt like "They say somebody picked the lock and kilt him. You know Nuck specialize in picking locks. It be looking like ppl break in but the way Nuck do it hit different and cain't nobody tell he did it".

The Douda/Emmett shyt is so fukking stupid. So so soooo stupid it's not even really worth critiquing anymore. Again I ask why you need the same citizen you're washing "dirty" money with to hold a big bag of "dirty" money at home?? Again I ask why you in the chop shop so much? Again I ask why is the top dog disciplining a low level player like Bacardi?? Please kill this supervillain or go all in and give him a cape and a mustache to twirl.

That gotta be Ta-Weak real life sister. This nikka may have gotten himself out of a job looking out for his sister tho.
Jatari: Hey guys I have a sister you know! She raps and acts too! :obama:

Showrunners: Yeah whatever nikka, bring her in. :comeon:

Sister: Sup y'all? :myman:

Showrunners: :huhldup: Wait....this bytch is gay?? AND looks street....AND just like you???:ohlawd::ohlawd: nikka TF we need you for now?? We about to MURDER your ass and give her a revenge backstory and musical content to play off! FOH nikka, tell Reg we said what up when you see him in the unemployment line!:pachaha:

Staying friends with your ex is a lesbian thing? OK Ma whatever :beli:

It's still hilarious that this bum ass alderman has a fukking chief of staff that stands beside him keeping him shielded from the tough questions. Gotta be a tough job sorting thru lemonade stand applications in your district.
Did I miss something? How did the fed call out the whole play off just a hunch? Did he have video? A witness? A body??? This cat called the whole play out: "Look I don't think you're a killer. It looks like you 2 were just going somewhere. Like to dump a body!!" Promote this man now!

These goofs haven't used Jake all season but to show Vic/Trig's troubles are hitting home too, let's have a fake ass overreactive argument!
*Jake walks in the house for all of 2 seconds and sees his bro sitting on the couch with his "lady"*
*Jakes mental powers rival Professor X so he only needs 2 seconds to know something is wrong...because gotdammit they sitting on the couch!*
Jake: What's wrong?
Trig: Just give us a minute lil bro
Jake: (instantly furious) YALL NEVER TELL ME shyt I AINT NO KID!!!
Me: Well that escalated quickly! :skip:

The jake actor might be in school or something and did limited scenes

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm late to the party and have just caught up on this show from the start in the past few weeks. This show had potential with the first two seasons to be something special but of course we know they had to change everything up after Mitchell was fired. But from season 3 on this seems like a totally different show with the same actors. I hope at this point that season 6 is the last one as I see know need to continue on any further. And this is said with no malice or hate towards the show in any way other then the over emphasis on the tranny type shyt.

Daps
Jake and especially Poppa are TERRIBLE actors, even by child actors standards.

This nikka Poppa’s facial expressions in serious scenes be throwing me off :russ: Cuz be half way smirking/grinning and shyt while saying his lines.

Jake they don’t even try with anymore. His character is basically irrelevant and he’s been lapped by all the other HS chaacters in terms of scene time.

Six seasons on TV has done NOTHING for their acting abilities :heh:

Last edited: