“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rev shoulda prayed "protect me"! Now we gotta deal with Poppa. Now Douda def is a dead man walking. Or at least seriously injuredT

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Be aware Douda is a murderous gangsta and insist your name be on the deed of a home you're aware he's financing, yet show no accountability brehs :comeon: Pretty weak plot device to have Jada suddenly be worried about Emmett without any clear reason. Darnell should've kept it real with her tho. Believe community college is on par with the Ivy League brehs :lolbron: When did it become a lesbian "thing" to remain friends with an ex :dahell: Of course Bakari sister is gay :snoop: Nina was just complaining a couple of episodes ago about her kids not needing her yet chastising Kev for walking into the house unannounced :pachaha:Live in Reg's old crib and drive his old "cah" yet remind Jake he running a business out of "your" house :martin: Shad a grown ass man demanding other people hold him accountable smh. Hate to see it. On a different note, how the hell is randomly telling someone u "support" them beneficial? These meetings seem pointless at this point. Negotiate from the ground after being pistol whipped brehs :heh: I'd swear this nikka Emmett couldn't have been raised on the South Side judging by how naive they've made his character. Breh doing his best Tre impersonation in front of the mirror :russ:

Music soundtrack was crack as usual. RIP :to:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I enjoyed the episode, even though there were a bunch of :comeon: -worthy moments. Here's a few:
  • There's no way Jemma's dad would hang with the rest of the men on the show. No bougie, high yella, Jack & Jill breh is joining a men's group with a bunch of brehs who have dirt under their fingernails.
  • For everybody who said Keisha is worrisome, no we know why. She gets it from her mama. All Nina does is complain now, she's officially Florida Evans status.
  • Jabari's sister is gay too? They might as well move this show to the Bravo channel.
  • How does a high-profile Black businessman, who just so happens to be the former Mayor get away with so much gangster ish? Every move Douda makes would be under a microscope! Also, isn't going from pizza & real estate to gang banging hustling backwards?
  • R.I.P. Rev Jackson. :mjcry: I know he got caught by surprise, but Rev. didn't even put up a fight. I wouldn't expect a full fight scene, but Rev. clearly played nose tackle in high school. He should've been harder to kill.
  • It looks like they're building towards a "who shot J.R." storyline with Douda, but didn't they already do that when he got shot before?
  • Didn't Myesha say she would go to L.A. last week?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Of course Bakari sister is gay

This show is the gay-verse, I swear. Every other character is transgender, gay, lesbian, etc. like its cool to have representation but the numbers in this show are waaaay higher than normal.

Also, i assume the actor that plays kev is leaving this season? I don’t blame him, they got him making out with a 300lb teenager every week :huhldup:

They be running all the straight men off this show