“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The timeline in this show may rival Power in terms of absurdity :francis: I do believe the last episode was dated for 4/20, so they hit fast forward by a month or so.

its spring I think? cause that weed episode was supposed to be on 4/20 :patrice:
I was going by everyone wearing winter coats and no leaves on the trees :heh: I know spring may take a little longer to hit in Chicago but damn

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Did they get expelled for the walkout? Either way Jake only attended because of Douda's money.
They weren't expelled. I "believe" (since the writers never confirmed) Jake wound up at the neighborhood school once he started living with Trig. I'm pretty sure Jemma still attended the private school on the North Side at that point since she was late to his basketball tryoutout. Doesn't excuse the shytty writing tho. Nor does it explain Emmett saying him and Tiff went to couple's counseling a year ago (this season mind you). That counseling session occurred in Season 3 and Keisha was still missing at the time. So three seasons have occurred within the past 12 months if that holds true :unimpressed:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I could have sworn the realtor said he was married. Now he's engaged to a man.

Ot my trial for paramount with showtime was scheduled to end tomorrow but when I clicked cancel they offered me 2 more months free . So ill get to see the whole season:wow::blessed:
Half of it anyway.

This is just the first half of the season. This is gonna end with hella cliffhangers and we won’t know the resolution to it til the strike ends.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Bruh Keisha so damn annoying, I know they using the mental health stuff to rationalize her attitude. But she been bytching all season, started complaining about their home and how they needed more space, Emmitt buys a new house now she complains she needs helps in the house :headblown: They don’t even have a kid together so I’d probably tell her to kick rocks, I know they got history but she just seems so miserable all the time and I just don’t see any redeeming qualities of being in relationship with her

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They weren't expelled. I "believe" (since the writers never confirmed) Jake wound up at the neighborhood school once he started living with Trig. I'm pretty sure Jemma still attended the private school on the North Side at that point since she was late to his basketball tryoutout. Doesn't excuse the shytty writing tho. Nor does it explain Emmett saying him and Tiff went to couple's counseling a year ago (this season mind you). That counseling session occurred in Season 3 and Keisha was still missing at the time. So three seasons have occurred within the past 12 months if that holds true :unimpressed:
nitpicking.... "Power" been on like 10 years and its happening a over a 2 week period

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk they get arrested for :heh: . Maybe its a stolen car. Cops checked the vin & it was scratched out :ohhh: .

I could've sworn realtor breh said he had a wife when he first showed Emmit the house. Just what we need more fruity brothers on a show :snoop: .

Papa cornrows be having me :dead: every time I see them. Nikka was shocked to see a kid. That means guarantee action :youngsabo:
He said he wasn't single, he was off the market.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Whole point of the sweet nikkas is that they're just everyday guys who are active in their community that "don't let gay define them". If you paid any attention to them nikkas tones and mannerisms it was obvious that they were sweet :manny:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this gonna be like the last season of Power?
Yep but they gonna have spin-offs and prequels just like Power too.

"Lil Douda: The Early Years" just got greenlit. The show will explore how he got into cigars, his sensitive ears, and why he thinks leaning in close and whispering threats in ppls ear is so gangsta.

"Keisha in The City" Keisha and lil Ronnie step out on their own as she delves deeper into not having any accountability, acting like her shyt don't stink, and her unresolved feelings for Nuck.

"Chi Book 2: Brandon" Kevin moves to LA and becomes best friends with a rich token white boy...lets call him, hmm I dunno...How bout "Graydon"? :skip: They get caught up in the underground world of gaming and are forced to compete in tournaments for an over the top villain with like a signature gun or eyepatch or sum shyt. It's called 'Brandon' cuz that makes as much sense as the other show they wish they were being called 'Ghost'. And fukk it they don't mind openly jacking themes.

"BussyTown" Trig runs for and wins the office of Governor of Illinois. This will be a complete fantasy of Lena Waithe as she gets to pretend ppl will watch a show about a sexually confused governor with a cabinet full of trannies and flaming weirdos while everybody running around like that shyts normal and there's nothing to see here.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
She just nasty for no reason. Like Damn, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?
For real, can't stand her.

Also I'm not homophobic but I feel the gay characters were unnecessary. shyt was lame as fukk and I didn't need to see that shyt. They add no value, there are enough gay characters at the moment.

We don't need new gay charcters in this shyt for no reason when they are already so many plots going on all at once.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bruh Keisha so damn annoying, I know they using the mental health stuff to rationalize her attitude. But she been bytching all season, started complaining about their home and how they needed more space, Emmitt buys a new house now she complains she needs helps in the house :headblown: They don’t even have a kid together so I’d probably tell her to kick rocks, I know they got history but she just seems so miserable all the time and I just don’t see any redeeming qualities of being in relationship with her
While it may not be a popular opinion, I've come to realize Keisha ain't never really been shyt :manny:From fukking the track coach and Nuck, shytting on Emmett, having Kev lie for her, constant whining like her mama, she's been a real chore to deal with :scust:Meets a nice guy and curves him and is supposedly some track star yet couldn't make it off the kidnapper's front lawn :scusthov: I'm over that kidnapping arc and it's past due that she gets bushed :camby:
:wow: