The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just got in from work, I’ll watch & comment prolly tomorrow. This new shift is a whole bytch

It’s all good watching now….. smh…. We got a lot to discuss….. I’m gonna put my shyt in spoilers now

These wild love connections and matchups:mjtf:

Amanda and Fessy:ld:
Nany and Kacy:dahell:

Nelson and Ashley:mindblown:

He a lost nicca:martin:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Apparently there ain’t enough money in the budget for Landon lol, so whatever he’s doing as a regular job must be keeping him paid. Pretty sure Frank is black listed for some reason.

Who the fukk would pick Devin as a partner if given a chance to pick anybody though? :dead:
It's smart pick for now. If you're in a team with two rookies you're dead. Devin is weak but he's in power for now.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Apparently there ain’t enough money in the budget for Landon lol, so whatever he’s doing as a regular job must be keeping him paid. Pretty sure Frank is black listed for some reason.

Who the fukk would pick Devin as a partner if given a chance to pick anybody though? :dead:
The show takes I think 3 months to film and this season was even longer cause there was a Covid outbreak in the middle of filming. If he has a real job it's damn near impossible to get that much time off. I think he might show up on all stars which was only 2-3 weeks.