The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Michaela was so fukking sloppy man. It killed me to see her go out like that. Plus flipping on Michelle for no reason. All the rookies are running scared.
What’s crazy too is they had/have the numbers. Michaela should have flipped it and just threw a veteran teams name out there to vote for and openly told the rookies to follow suit. It may have not worked but I mean the shyt she did didn’t work anyway lol.

I feel bad for her though because she was housing that Michelle girl in the elimination but her partner was straight getting treated like a baby by that homo cat.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:blessed: This season is representing so heavy for black people!!!

and the black male rookies are so fine!! I’m dying at OG Corey tryin to stunt with the brolic black dudes sprinting up that hill. :pachaha:

Nelson and Ashley?? :beli:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: This season is representing so heavy for black people!!!

and the black male rookies are so fine!! I’m dying at OG Corey tryin to stunt with the brolic black dudes sprinting up that hill. :pachaha:

Nelson and Ashley?? :beli:
Cory was sprinting up that hill slow as fukk. This breh gotta win the final soon or he’s gonna replace Leroy as the GOAT loser.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh definitely. I think I'd favor Darrell in a long distance (I just don't wanna believe he's washed) but Corey might be fastest vet in the house.
Darrell still beating anyone in a long distance run outside of Jordan, who I’m not even sure will ever come back. But Jordan is not losing any distance race to anyone on the show ever, Landon included. Darrell is beating everyone else; even his loss to Yes on All Stars came down more to strategy; Darrell wins that one on a flat surface for sure.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Screenshot-20210813-002345-Samsung-Internet.jpg

04 Payton & Malone chasing that ring :wow:

ap_96121202069-e1590250404678.jpg

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what it is but Amanda always has me up. I don't care how crazy and toxic she is. I'm good with the freckles.

This was actually a good episode coming off of how the last season ended. I can't even begin to predict what might happen. I saw a couple episodes of Kelz on Too Hot to Handle so hopefully he can get the win at the end.

Ashley partner is a trainwreck. Dude going to have me :russ: all season.